I'm, so, done with this......

• Thread starter OnTheDownLow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OnTheDownLow

OnTheDownLow

I've about lost hope in humanity...
I've wasted a full calendar year on straight bunk seeds.
Every cycle, I start 4 seeds (same breeder, same packet of seeds) get 2 plants. One plant grows out strong and healthy, the other struggle and puts out small airy buds.... All in same environment
First, maybe it's me; then, well I need to re vamp the room, finally it's just shit genetics that I've a year cash and time on.... Customer service great!! They'll replace every seed you ask them to. What good is that, when it's the same freaking seeds!!!!!
Thanks for the room to vent, you guys are great! Extremely frustrated

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I've about lost hope in humanity...
I've wasted a full calendar year on straight bunk seeds.
Every cycle, I start 4 seeds (same breeder, same packet of seeds) get 2 plants. One plant grows out strong and healthy, the other struggle and puts out small airy buds.... All in same environment
First, maybe it's me; then, well I need to re vamp the room, finally it's just shit genetics that I've a year cash and time on.... Customer service great!! They'll replace every seed you ask them to. What good is that, when it's the same freaking seeds!!!!!
Thanks for the room to vent, you guys are great! Extremely frustrated
I've ordered from 3 different places, no problems so far, couple didnt germ, have 1 green crack that's a little weird but still figuring that out. All in all if quality is good then I will probably go back to all 3 but there's few more companies I wanna try out. Super excited about last batch I got, paid too much but when hunting specific traits..

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I hate all the nowadays mainstream seedbank......i would love to see them burning alive togheter with their greed..
None so unprofessional and scam artist like them should be allowed to proliferate...
You are buying expensive ripoff lottery tickets...fuck em
we should raise awareness and go always against them in favor of the REAL breeders that live and operate undergound..
Make your own seeds, trade em, sell em give em for present but lets let this basterds die alone!!
We cant settle for this mediocre shit.....
good luck and good pheno hunting

OnTheDownLow

OnTheDownLow

Are you feeding and watering the different phenotype plants the same. Cause that doesnt always work well. Different plants have different needs.
No, sir. I've done this for sometime now. Many years outdoor this past year was my second year inside👍
I mean yes I can read my girls and all. I so aggravated because I got got one grow last year, also, where I just never got seeds. Anyway, the same two phenos growing side by side, one great, one you just wanna beat against the wall. Then the germination problems...

OnTheDownLow

OnTheDownLow

I hate all the nowadays mainstream seedbank......i would love to see them burning alive togheter with their greed..
None so unprofessional and scam artist like them should be allowed to proliferate...
You are buying expensive ripoff lottery tickets...fuck em
we should raise awareness and go always against them in favor of the REAL breeders that live and operate undergound..
Make your own seeds, trade em, sell em give em for present but lets let this basterds die alone!!
We cant settle for this mediocre shit.....
good luck and good pheno hunting
Yea, I'm down for all that burning down shit....
Exactly, high priced lottery tickets!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

stay away from MSNL also......................................................

F..k that place............
I just put my msnl in flower. What's wrong? Are these gonna suck? I dont honestly expect much from them, they aren't the genetics I'm looking for. Dont think im entirely happy with growers choice either, chem has almost no trichs compared to previous chems I've had & the green crack is a little weird too. They've both delivered but I'm just kinda like eh on them being what I want

basscaptain

basscaptain

I just put my msnl in flower. What's wrong? Are these gonna suck? I dont honestly expect much from them, they aren't the genetics I'm looking for. Dont think im entirely happy with growers choice either, chem has almost no trichs compared to previous chems I've had & the green crack is a little weird too. They've both delivered but I'm just kinda like eh on them being what I want
the plants that grew where good...... I just had A Lot of Bad Beans from Him......OLD...................................

think I ended up with 4 males and 3 ladies out of 200 Beans............................... Fk That Place.................

Now I also here good things about both.... But there's No Reason to buy overseas.....................................Anyways..... in my book....

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

the plants that grew where good...... I just had A Lot of Bad Beans from Him......OLD...................................

think I ended up with 4 males and 3 ladies out of 200 Beans............................... Fk That Place.................

Now I also here good things about both.... But there's No Reason to buy overseas.....................................Anyways..... in my book....
I'm hoping last order (from jj) will turn out close to what I'm trying for, they are getting ready for 1st topping

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Ilgm is well rated, I've grown their gear and I watched a first time Growerr on this site finish a grow with their gear recently. Although I do think they're ridiculously overpriced and I would never buy their seeds again I think, and you said it yourself that "First, maybe it's me" and I suspect it may be?

So people are always going to chime in and talk about shit they don't know because it's the internet, but rather than bash a legitimate breeder maybe you should reconsider what you're doing in your efforts to grow their seeds, just my two cents

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ilgm is high rated I've grown their gear and I watch the first time Growler on this site finish a grow with their gear recently. Although I do think they're ridiculously overpriced and I would never buy their seeds again I think and you said it yourself that "First, maybe it's me" and I suspect it may be?

So people are always going to chime in and talk about shit they don't know because it's the internet, but rather than bash legitimate a breeder maybe you should consider what you're doing in your efforts to grow their seeds, just my two cents

I agree.

Some of the ILGM growers on the other weed site have had great consistant grows for years.

Like humbolt gets tons of bad reviews but all the plants i have grown from them were pretty great.

Top Bottom