I'm, so, done with this......

• Thread starter OnTheDownLow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I've about lost hope in humanity...
I've wasted a full calendar year on straight bunk seeds.
Every cycle, I start 4 seeds (same breeder, same packet of seeds) get 2 plants. One plant grows out strong and healthy, the other struggle and puts out small airy buds.... All in same environment
First, maybe it's me; then, well I need to re vamp the room, finally it's just shit genetics that I've a year cash and time on.... Customer service great!! They'll replace every seed you ask them to. What good is that, when it's the same freaking seeds!!!!!
Thanks for the room to vent, you guys are great! Extremely frustrated
You should just make your own seeds.

OnTheDownLow

OnTheDownLow

Ilgm is well rated, I've grown their gear and I watched a first time Growerr on this site finish a grow with their gear recently. Although I do think they're ridiculously overpriced and I would never buy their seeds again I think, and you said it yourself that "First, maybe it's me" and I suspect it may be?

So people are always going to chime in and talk about shit they don't know because it's the internet, but rather than bash a legitimate breeder maybe you should reconsider what you're doing in your efforts to grow their seeds, just my two cents
Well, as I've stated, I have looked into what and how I'm doing. Not sure how you can sit behind a computer screen and tell me it's me. I'm giving my experience with them, not someone elses. Now, you are more than welcome to give yours anyone elses experience......I say that with absolutely no negativity nor assholeness

Purepiff

Purepiff

Ilgm website is trash the cookies and og kush pics are the craziest things I've ever seen they look nothing like the real plants. Look at the blue dream for instance, fluffy and all purple lol if u cant even find a real pic of the strain on the internet u k ow u gotta be trash. Just cus u get seeds from a place and they dont turn put awful doesnt mean it's a good seed bank, the strains have to be legit. I can grab a pound of Mexican brick and sell those seeds as whatever I want and nobody would know for a few months and I can call em whatever I want. I'd assume that's what they do there and probably alot of places. Be careful where u buy seeds. I just got a few packs of jungle boy seeds some seed junky gear and some dungeons vault genetics and they popped already and am not concerned of they are legit or not because these breeders have a real long reputation

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
the plants that grew where good...... I just had A Lot of Bad Beans from Him......OLD...................................

think I ended up with 4 males and 3 ladies out of 200 Beans............................... Fk That Place.................

Now I also here good things about both.... But there's No Reason to buy overseas.....................................Anyways..... in my book....
Unless you are in a state they US seed banks will not ship too 🤬

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I agree.

Some of the ILGM growers on the other weed site have had great consistant grows for years.

Like humbolt gets tons of bad reviews but all the plants i have grown from them were pretty great.
I like HSC stuff. They are Always on the hunt for small farmers with nice phenos. Also been in the game for quite a long time, or so I’ve read.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well, as I've stated, I have looked into what and how I'm doing. Not sure how you can sit behind a computer screen and tell me it's me. I'm giving my experience with them, not someone elses. Now, you are more than welcome to give yours anyone elses experience......I say that with absolutely no negativity nor assholeness
I didn't tell you it was you, you said it was you via "First, maybe it's me", I just agreed

A quick search of cannabis breeder reviewing sites on the internet will show ilgm is very highly rated, plus I've grown ilgm and as mentioned many here have and do

Indoor and outdoor cultivation is different, perhaps start a grow journal and maybe someone can spot what might be turning into issues for you? Good luck

Last edited:
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Love all the emails.....

got the 420

10 for 10 going right now...
😂 good luck ! I’m sure that be Clone only
I know lol, gotta ask though in case I get a different answer someday, I'm spoiled because I had clone only stuff up until bout 10yrs ago & it was fire if you treated her right, bunch of seeds if not lol. Still my favorite so gotta keep trying even tho I realize I'm wasting my time

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Sorry Mosh. I replied to the wrong post.

Hey @DreamsOfDiesel. Have you checked out Lucky Dog? You might find this interview with SkunkVA of Lucky Dog interesting.
Lucky dog is next try lol, running some topdawg now to see if I can pull my baby out of it somehow. Maybe I'll cross the sour 91 with local triple threat skunk I got, they stink nice

Top Bottom