I'm voting, "no" to recreational use

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Now, those who feel recreational is appropriate, are ignorant of the power of cannabis.

It's lethal at half an oz, in my hands.

It controls vitals and pain, among other things...

In my hands.

Human nature, people will exploit anything for profit and children never read directions. It never just one thing they're on. At a half ounce on booze, I have proven, it is both... a drug which has medicinal uses... and in the wrong hands, for a different high... it's lethal at a half oz.

Those who want all their dreams to come true... will see them so and what was once safe and harmless, will bury countless generations.

If one knew what it was for, they wouldn't require recreational. They'd require a medical professional, to assist them... as I have had on call and numerous options, to do so...

Including the use of my brain, and nitroglycerin.

When we are reactionary to symptoms, there's no length we won't go to..., including... a bullet. It's called self medicating and when we do it incorrectly, we feel high. Drink too much, we feel drunk... that's not what cannabis is for.
We're just ignorant...

Hence, we self medicate, to remain so.

Thank you for assisting our research study.

I have been reported to the authorities, as anticipated.

Know that I live you all, for who you are today.

Please do not contact me and endanger yourselves... if you're going to use... check your vitals, to match yourself and find your balance.

Sincerely,

-sc

Top Bottom