IMPORTANT for NM -- dispensary email - IS THIS GUY FOR REAL? WTF. Must read...

• Thread starter sky_blue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dad

Dad

People get mold n shit with indoor too, its all on the grower. growers that make a living for themselves usually take the time and effort to have A grade medicine for the patients

blazer

blazer

Yup I think he even said their sales were down because of the outdoor harvest was happening so it even read biased LOL! Never got meds that was pleased with or impressed by, so haven't tried much of there medicine.SFINM is absolutely missed in NEW MEXICO! Unfortunately most new Mexicans did not get the privilege of smoking the dankness, and nothing comparing yet that I have seen or even heard of!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Not sure if you folks have outdoor growing allowed under your provisions or whatever you have..?
But, first they try to outlaw your medical outdoor growing for absurd reasons and that way if you don't have the $$ to grow indoor your most likely a better candidate for being a "patient" at the local collective who you sign and give a copy of your paperwork to so they can "care" for you.
As part of the collective you are allowed the experience of paying full price for half ass meds most and almost all the time. They are caring for you right...very few collectives treat their members right!:D All members should receive atleast an 1/8th a month as part of being in the collective and the collective getting to use their paperwork to grow way more plants than needed to supply an 1/8th a month.
Personally, I don't care for these dispensary models and think it's weird they insist on terming the customers as patients yet they typically aren't a doctor or even that knowledgeable about the herb itself, ime

Wish you the best down there, get your good, close, trustworthy friends together and form your own 3 person collectives and get a grow going and run these dudes out of business;)

squiggly

squiggly

At the very worst contamination of this type would make the bud smell/taste bad.

You're incinerating everything--no bacteria or fungus will survive.

sky_blue

sky_blue

Yup I think he even said their sales were down because of the outdoor harvest was happening so it even read biased LOL! Never got meds that was pleased with or impressed by, so haven't tried much of there medicine.SFINM is absolutely missed in NEW MEXICO! Unfortunately most new Mexicans did not get the privilege of smoking the dankness, and nothing comparing yet that I have seen or even heard of!
____
Thank you !! Finally - someone else remembers the vastly superior SFINM.
We lost a true world-class grower, and no one in the entire state ever is even close to what SFINM put out on a regular basis. Seriously, I would gladly choose SFINMs worst product over the best product everywhere else here.
Not SFINM's fault though. NM doesn't understand MMJ. They just run the bureaucracy. We have over 20 dispensaries in NM now. They should have created an incentive to keep SFINM in New Mexico. Now, everyone has lowered their standards because SFINM is no longer there crushing everything. And - now we have a questionable, deceptive, $ motivated, dispensary owner that is putting out mass emails to frighten sick people who just want good medicine.
It's disgusting, and has to be addressed.

Everyone in NM --- Pls. read through this thread. Those in the program already know who I'm referencing - spreading the lies - so, pls. -- send an email or a text or something. He needs to know that people are calling him on his "bullshit."
As Baba said, the guy has an oxygen-access problem with his brain.
These crazy outdoor danger lies have to stop. It's just not true....

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Okay, I'll be "that guy"
I don't see where you have wrote, emailed or otherwise tried to contact this person and ask them personally? Def he/she is full of shit, but, why has no one taken it to the source and simple asked the fool what their justification are and then stick it to them,.. Who is the person that wrote this anyway and do you have any contact info? ? Yes, I do not know who you are talking about as I don't fuck with desp nug, but I am more than ready to go and personally talk to him? her? Please pm me their info so I can get on this ASAP...

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I am not an expert, or anything closely related too one but regardless, still pretty blown away at what this person has to say and would be a very interesting face to face;, o_O
I have grown many OD mommas here in the badlands and it is all good, just have to pick out a few grasshoppers and flies from time to time but still, I keep my areas screened from above and lateral as to shade out major rays and keep out the larger particles that are floating around, out. PM, molds and other related issues? those truly are the last things I ever get worried about here;, WATER!!! and lots of it! that is my issue and even with a drip system the issues are usually water, wind, and excessive heat, more wind lol.;)

sky_blue

sky_blue

Not sure if you folks have outdoor growing allowed under your provisions or whatever you have..?
But, first they try to outlaw your medical outdoor growing for absurd reasons and that way if you don't have the $$ to grow indoor your most likely a better candidate for being a "patient" at the local collective who you sign and give a copy of your paperwork to so they can "care" for you.
As part of the collective you are allowed the experience of paying full price for half ass meds most and almost all the time. They are caring for you right...very few collectives treat their members right!:D All members should receive atleast an 1/8th a month as part of being in the collective and the collective getting to use their paperwork to grow way more plants than needed to supply an 1/8th a month.
Personally, I don't care for these dispensary models and think it's weird they insist on terming the customers as patients yet they typically aren't a doctor or even that knowledgeable about the herb itself, ime

Wish you the best down there, get your good, close, trustworthy friends together and form your own 3 person collectives and get a grow going and run these dudes out of business;)
____
Right on the money , Baba. We'll see what we can do.
BTW - Big thumbs up on the Klingon Kush.
I will post a few pics. Beautiful plant, awesome genetics. Very strong and vigorous.
Unfortunately, I had a big challenge near the start of flowering that almost cancelled everything, but I found help here on this site, and things turned around about as well as I could have hoped.
Anyway, thank you.... Pics will be coming very soon.:D

sky high

sky high

Self-sufficiency is what is needed in NM, IMO. Folks need to network and build connections with the patients who are reliant on such outlets for meds...and either teach them how to be self-sufficient....or open the portal to keep them hooked up regularly from your own garden.

And FWIW.....THE FINEST outdoor cannabis I've ever smoked was grown in Questa....late 70's-early-80's. This was before everything had a name...and back when the typical fare was Mexi-brick....so "green" weed was a taste/head treat....and RARE. However....knowing what I know now I'm gonna guess this was a haze/indica hybrid 'cus it had the stench/dank of a skunky/hashy/pungent indica but it grew colas the size of yer arm. We nicknamed it "Questa Quiver"....or "Quiver" for short.... 'cus you'd take a hit...and just as the piney/skunky funk would hit your tastebuds...she would start to do the EXPANDO gig in the lungs and you'd feel it hit your head like a hammer. The "Quiver" came in as you exhaled ...coughed....and tried to compose yourself as the waves of rushes subsided.... The guy who grew it was a great person...but he was one of those guys who always had to be goin fast on a motorcycle/in a car/parachuting/hang gliding/etc. and pushing the envelope of Physics......... and as often happens....the envelope of Physics eventually won out... >>>RIP Chuck<<<

grow on NM...grow on.

blazer

blazer

Mmmmm questa quiver sounds delicous! I love questa beatiful place great fishing also!

Latest posts

Top Bottom