Improving branch selection for better yeild

• Thread starter yobbocrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yobbocrack

with my current grow a 4x4 tent i wanted to try 8 branches and i reckon its wrong as the lower branches are under the canopy thus receives less light so i recently removed the 2 lowest branches but for me it doesn't look ideal and i will finish it till harvest,
but i want to change for the better for the next grow with more vertical stems for more yield so with 2 x 2gal bags i will top again but this time just keep the two top branches and train them out wide to give more stems and there generally thicker as well like a previous grow i did and this was in a 3x2 cupboard that's inferior to my tent environment.
also i don't want to use a net or scrog while in bloom i like to just keep things in place with wire or string.

Improving branch selection for better yeild

cupboard grow
Screenshot 22

Y

yobbocrack

i'm going to switch this to 12hrs in a few days it should give enough stretch for height in bloom...i want some colas too.

DSCF4783

Y

yobbocrack

Thanks fellas, I'm back to my old habit of posting pics last one for while , i''ll be back i hope it keeps going.

DSCF4787
Y

yobbocrack

It's been a while since my last pic :) but really last one for a while i got the 3000k board in as well and switched to 12hrs.

DSCF4792

Top Bottom