In 12 years of growing I’ve ever seen this before. Help.

• Thread starter Jon280
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jon280

Jon280

This is my first run at a new location. I’m using the same soil ( ocean forests), nutrients ( green planet dual fuel) and everything else that I have used very successfully for years. Only difference is the water. I’m on a well. Ppm is 270 ph 7.1 I’m running a tall boy filter setup. I ph to 5.7-6.0 after tank mix. In the pics the damage is not bugs eating the leaves and some plants are pale green due to water only flushing. Thanks for any help.

In 12 years of growing ive ever seen this before help
In 12 years of growing ive ever seen this before help 2
In 12 years of growing ive ever seen this before help 3
In 12 years of growing ive ever seen this before help 4
In 12 years of growing ive ever seen this before help 5
In 12 years of growing ive ever seen this before help 6
Ponky

Ponky

If it's tobacco mosaic virus it's contagious and should be disposed of away from where you wish to grow. If its excess nitrogen it can get better. I know that doesn't help much. But it looks viral.

Madmax

Madmax

Ive had similar but never worked out what it was but thought the plant roots went through a toxic bit of soil outdoors..it grew out of it nxt set of leaves....are you using silica..

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Looks like broad mites damage to me. Scope the leaves.

Jon280

Jon280

Update. Turns out it was Voc’s from bad spray foam insulation concentrating In The room. I basically built a room in the room out of plastic and r-tech boards to isolate the grow space from the foam. And so far the plants are looking way better. I have a special Voc air filter on the way. Will update again

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Update. Turns out it was Voc’s from bad spray foam insulation concentrating In The room. I basically built a room in the room out of plastic and r-tech boards to isolate the grow space from the foam. And so far the plants are looking way better. I have a special Voc air filter on the way. Will update again
Thank you for letting us know. That's a new one for me and appreciate the info

Very different from other toxins I have seen cause issues.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Before installing any foam panels, take them into the sun and let them sit in direct sun all day. It will force some outgassing and get rid of the VOC's quicker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom