In an OOM PAH PAH Loompa's garden in the shade

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

That master kush looks straight up amazing, how's she stack up to your flagship strain Underdog OG? I love how dialed in you have all your cuts, straight up swollen calyxs for days, and the contrast from green, to orange, to glittering white on all your strains is the mark of a master Gardner. Hopefully I'll get my mitts on some Loompa gear to run In the next few years.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
DSCN4325
Loompa Farms Underdog Headband Grown indoors in my super soil mix . pic at day 72

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I dont have a separate Loompa Farms Thread so I thought I would get mt Babies some Farm Time here
My Black Yeti
7 4 2015 UD 3

My Yeti #5 she may be smaller but she Packs on a Punch
7 4 2015 UD HardOne 3

Under Dog getting set for her Flip This is the Bigest Plant I have ever Done and She is Unreal.....
7 4 2015 UD 7

7 4 2015 UD 6
Even her Branches have Branches She is going to be BEAUTIFUL
Peace and super Loompa Farms Grow Vibes
FlyJ

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@Oom pah pah You got any full season plant shots from this year? I would love to see how the Yeti's and Black Yeti's are doing.

R

River1904

@Oom pah pah Have you seen many phenos of the Foodog purple.I have a pheno i found in a pack the is purple for sure.The buds have hints of purple but top leaves are all turning purple.

And this is in 78 degree temps.By no means am i complaining.It is a beautiful plant.Just wondering how common? Hands down the best Og in seed form I have found yet!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
here's a lil one from a few weeks back. Come stay in touch and share your pics on Instagram with #LoompaFamily . We are going to be doing some cool give aways that you all might be interested in.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Hey hey farmers. What's good in the garden? Here we have an expression of Headband x Jamaican Ice The Jamaican Ice is from old sssc stock, and plays well with the Headband making some dare I say exotic mostly sativa leaning plants in effect and growth. Lots of Headband shining through in this f1, with the ice bringing some tropical terpene and flavors to the equation.
IMG 3503

Top Bottom