In between grows: bug bombs ( what brands best?)

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Well if these things are even worth it ( tons of different versions and different brands) worth it or stupid? Reason I want to use em is my room has to be used for drying room for my outdooors ( and everyone knows there’s bugs outdooors from spiders to every bug known to man.......)
So after drying on the drying-lines and the bud is out the room, would bug bombing the room ( brand suggestions would be great cause last time I used one was 5+ years ago+) and then ozone for hours on end and re-cleaning with h2o2 + physan 20 afterwards on walls, floor

I got one doctor doom on my shelf but willing to buy w/e anyone suggests cause I don’t wanna bugs obviously !

all suggestions welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckydux

Luckydux

I like Whitmire pyrethrum bombs for in between crops. Pricey but...
There's also a new ozone treatment I'm interested in trying called ProKure to manage any mold spores

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Konk, specifically the can made for the automatic dispensor. I think its konk 418. It's got the highest % of pyrethrin available, in Canada at least lol. My recommendation is probably the pesticide equivalent of baby food in the US.

But it's what I use between crops and it works very well.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I usually use a standard cat flea bomb. It contains the Pyrethrins as well as a growth inhibitor which prevents youngsters from maturing. If you have a room that you need nuked, one of the Hot Shot no pest strips are absolutly lethal to most things that are cold blooded, and can also be dangerous to people if used in a manner that is too concentrated. It is a phosphorus based insecticide I think and works quickly. It is one of the few of it's type of bug compounds that you can still get. It can be used around some crops, but I would recommend using it only for sterilization of empty spaces or short term exposure during veg growth.

Top Bottom