In deep water now

• Thread starter Ganjalover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Perfectly trained, can wait to see the end result.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Mate,

Stunning!!!! Look at that root mass. I am amazed by this plant. You are going to love the smoke bro. And I got us some cheeses to play with.

I smoked some of this the other night, and it absolutly stops you dead with a meaty, fuely piney lemony kush goodness. OHHHHHH!!!

Mines at day 17 and building colas. Loving ths superior potash and big bud combo. Just need me local store to get me some more Bigbud in.

G

Ganjalover

Yeh Im out of big bud too, but now Im using pk13-14 I think adding Superior Potash might overdose on P

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Looking fat and chunky, you're gonna get some fat nugs.. How many watts are you running?

D

doubleds

dwc

dwc is the shit bro, there is no way of growing better than what you have right there. You might want to set a bucket and pump up for nutes that way you have a recirculating thing going on and dont have to keep lifting the roots into the light.

very cool bro, will keep my eye on this thread.

dds

G

GDS StonerBoy

Very Nice GL! Looks like she's gonna yield nicely, i might have to give DWC another go. I had a few probs my first time although i got a nice yield. I left it alone after that grow but thinking about firing the old 5gal up for one more go.

G

Ganjalover

Looking fat and chunky, you're gonna get some fat nugs.. How many watts are you running?
250w hps came with this kit http://www.persygrowbox.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1 but Im using different nutrients

dwc is the shit bro, there is no way of growing better than what you have right there. You might want to set a bucket and pump up for nutes that way you have a recirculating thing going on and dont have to keep lifting the roots into the light.
Im on it doubleds. What I do now the plant is too big to lift out, I slide the lid across and suck out remaining nutrients with a Vax ( making sure not to suck up roots:whew) and pour in fresh with a jug.

Very Nice GL! Looks like she's gonna yield nicely, i might have to give DWC another go. I had a few probs my first time although i got a nice yield. I left it alone after that grow but thinking about firing the old 5gal up for one more go.
Go for it Stonerboy you can only get better

S

Stackin Paper

With a vax, lmao man:rofl

She's lookin a beauty m8, hopefully Herb can sort me a cut of this soon and i can get a mother on the go.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking fat, not too long now.

C

cell

Hey Ganjalover, great grow! I was wondering about the pic of day 42 in thread #28. When the root mass is that big, at what level do you keep your water underneath the roots?

Also, I was wondering if you monitor your waters tds per feeding, and if you can share your ppm levels?

G

Ganjalover

Hi cell
When filling up for the first time, I take it up to just over the bottom of the net pot but lower than the root block, untill roots show through the net pot and on next nute change I fill it to just under the net pot (I hope that makes sense)
As for nutrient levels I work on ec values, Ive been doing this anywhere between 1.7-2.2 ec and I keep ph between 5.6-6.2.
I only check ec values on the day I do the mix and I dont bother again until next refill which is every 4-5 days now.

C

cell

Nice, yes it does make sense.

Now, what about when the root mass is enormous, do you keep it submerged at all or is it suspended over the water?

Top Bottom