In flowering leaves have brown tips and curl

• Thread starter Danielek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danielek

Danielek

4 weeks in flowering. And leaves are starting to curl up and brown tips, brown dots. But it only happend on 1 of 4 plant in GT. Growing in soil with plagron terra bloom.

In flowering leaves have brown tips and curl
In flowering leaves have brown tips and curl 2
In flowering leaves have brown tips and curl 3
In flowering leaves have brown tips and curl 4
In flowering leaves have brown tips and curl 5
In flowering leaves have brown tips and curl 6
In flowering leaves have brown tips and curl 7
In flowering leaves have brown tips and curl 8
Nugg

Nugg

You did list enough info..but looks like burning up..list ppm.ph.air temps light distance.light....

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

4 weeks in flowering. And leaves are starting to curl up and brown tips, brown dots. But it only happend on 1 of 4 plant in GT. Growing in soil with plagron terra bloom.
The first thing I would do is closely inspect with magnification looking for bugs
Screenshot 20200130 074612 Chrome

Last edited:
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The spots on your leaves look a lot like spider mite damage. I hd them the lst grow and some plants were totally unaffected, while others seemed to be their preferred diet. Curling leaves are also another symptom of bugs. They are hard as hell to see, but this is what it appears to be, in my opinion.

Danielek

Danielek

The spots on your leaves look a lot like spider mite damage. I hd them the lst grow and some plants were totally unaffected, while others seemed to be their preferred diet. Curling leaves are also another symptom of bugs. They are hard as hell to see, but this is what it appears to be, in my opinion.
How can i get rid of it?

02trueblue

02trueblue

Battling mites mid flower is always interesting. You could try spraying them down with some Lost Coast mite spray.. it's cheap and very effective against mites. Then use some ladybugs to hopefully keep the mites under control and make it to harvest. Hopefully...

Most people would probably say to burn all the plants, clean and sterilize the room, then start over. Mites suck. And you don't want them to come back next round.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey D , raise your lights, check temps , radiant heat also burns...

You can mix a half teaspoon of neem oil in a liter mist /spray bottle, add an eyedrop of soap and hot water , shake like hell , mist plant ,underside of leaf , try to avoid bud , shut lights till mist dries , thats just in case you have mites

Get a loop or magnifier , look carefully everywhere for tiny mitrs , repeat spray every 3 days for 2 weeks , should slow down mites so you can get a harvest

Thats even if you have a mite problem.....

Top Bottom