In house genetics “Flip mode” lineage?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey fam I am about to start my slurricane #7 phenohunt and received a 3 pack of in house genetics “Flip mode” as a freebie and wondered if anyone knew the lineage? This strain isn’t even released yet is anyone currently growing one out?

This could be a good grow journal 🤔

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I got a couple of Ethos freebies with my last seed order and there were two strains, Lilac Cookies and Blueberry Cookies RBx...they were both "pre release" strains and I could not find out much about them at all, even from the breeder. In my mind, it doesn't make a lot of sense to let out a new strain and then tell folks absolutely nothing about it. It would be nice to know the basics such as Indica/Sativa/Hybrid, flowering time, etc.

I figured I would wait until they are released to find out more about the strains before I try to grow them out. I did give a couple to my friend who runs a local dispensary and he popped them. Will be a few months before he gets a harvest and a lab test result so looking forward to hearing.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I got a couple of Ethos freebies with my last seed order and there were two strains, Lilac Cookies and Blueberry Cookies RBx...they were both "pre release" strains and I could not find out much about them at all, even from the breeder. In my mind, it doesn't make a lot of sense to let out a new strain and then tell folks absolutely nothing about it. It would be nice to know the basics such as Indica/Sativa/Hybrid, flowering time, etc.

I figured I would wait until they are released to find out more about the strains before I try to grow them out. I did give a couple to my friend who runs a local dispensary and he popped them. Will be a few months before he gets a harvest and a lab test result so looking forward to hearing.
it's how they create hype. post a bunch of pics on instagram and give zero details otherwise. really encompasses the entire problem with the industry. people still running this hush-hush bullshit and unwilling to disclose anything so they can capitalize on their "unique" warez. it's all muddied bullshit at this point. genetic trees 10 miles long, crosses on crosses on crosses. same thing happened with corn and tomatoes and cucumbers and every other commodity crop, then heirlooms started fetching a premium price because they were stable, consistent, and frankly produce better overall than the cheap generic seeds.

growsince79

growsince79

it's how they create hype. post a bunch of pics on instagram and give zero details otherwise. really encompasses the entire problem with the industry. people still running this hush-hush bullshit and unwilling to disclose anything so they can capitalize on their "unique" warez. it's all muddied bullshit at this point. genetic trees 10 miles long, crosses on crosses on crosses. same thing happened with corn and tomatoes and cucumbers and every other commodity crop, then heirlooms started fetching a premium price because they were stable, consistent, and frankly produce better overall than the cheap generic seeds.
More guys need to get landrace seeds and start over making hybrids. I really wish I had the setup to do it.

H

hawkman

sounds interesting here is what it is: OG Squared x Starfighter (40/60) orginal breeder of is Dank Genetics

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
sounds interesting here is what it is: OG Squared x Starfighter (40/60) orginal breeder of is Dank Genetics
So they recreated it using those two parents then I assume? I’m about to do a mono crop of the 3 seeds I got as freebies I hope they are fire. I’ll probably document it.

Top Bottom