In House Genetics

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Burned Haze

• Hello Rollitup has a thread for this breeder crew and What I noticed is that In house has some some cross idea's that I would die for!
  • Question is that has anyone on here have any reviews or anything to say about them?
  • current bean list :O
  • Afghanimal-[Afghani x Animal Cookies]
  • Animal Blues- [Animal Cookies x Platinum Blueberry Kush]
  • Animal Pie- [Animal Cookie x Cherry Pie]
  • Black Animal - [Animal Cookies x Blackberry Trainwreck]
  • Crystal Cookies-[Platinum Cookies x Animal Cookies]
  • Demon OG-[Hell Raiser OG x Animal Cookies]
  • Lemon Crippler- [Animal Cookies x OG Ghost Pie]
  • Nitro Cookies- [Gas Mask x Animal Cookies]
  • Purple Animal Kush- [Mendo Purple x Animal Cookies]
  • Rainbow Cookies- [Sherbert x Animal Cookies]
  • Spirit Animal-[Animal Cookies x Spirit in The Sky]
  • White Animal-[White Lotus x Animal Cookies]
  • Black Cherry Pie Bx1- [BCP x BCP]
  • Cherry Tahoe-[Tahoe x Black Cherry Pie]
  • Moon Pie-[Alien Moonshine x Black Cherry Pie]
  • Mother of All Pies-[MOAB x Black Cherry Pie]
  • Purple Fat Pie-[Fat Purple x Black Cherry Pie]
  • Silver Back- [GG#4 x Black Cherry Pie]
  • Velvet Pie-[Velvet Cookies x Black Cherry Pie]
  • White Cherry Pie- [WiFi x Black Cherry Pie]
  • Wild Cherry Cookies-[Animal Cookies x Black Cherry Pie]
  • Alien WitchCraft-[Alien Dawg x Voodoo]
  • Bubba Scout BX- [Bubba Scout x Bubba Scout]
  • Bubba Tang-[Pre Bubba 98 x Tangerine Power]
  • Dark Voodoo Haze- [Dark Shadow Haze x VooDoo]
  • Eagle Scout- [Perma Frost x GSC]
  • Holy Power- [God's Gift x Tangerine Power]
  • Katsu Bubba BX-[Katsu Bubba x Katsu Bubba]
  • Kimbo's Bubba- [Kimbo Kush x Platinum Bubba]
  • Kushies-[OG Bubba x GSC]
  • Mendo Bubba Kush- [MPK X Platinum Bubba]
  • Blizzard Bubba- [Perma Frost x Platinum Bubba]
  • Platinum Secret BX- [Platinum Secret x Platinum Secret]
  • PDPD- [Double Purple Doja x Platinum Bubba]
  • Purple Voodoo Monster- [Purple GSC x Voodoo]
  • Royal Scout- [Royal Kush x GSC]
  • 00 Kush Breath- [O.G.K.B x Secret Weapon]
  • -The Mint-
  • Uncirculated OG P.S.A x Tahoe OG
  • Cookies & Cream x Uncirculated OG x P.S.A
  • Uncirculated OG x PSA x OGKB

MrRojos

MrRojos

Nice list.but only bad thing about them is that while a idea for a particular cross may sound good a few things beyond that come into play.
Like where did they get theyre genetics from?
Does they're lines hermie?
Are they ligit breeders or "pollen chuckers..etc..they need to gain a rep in the industry or even on here by sending #testers/posting pics/ etc..till then most won't mess with them me included..I'd test if free but there's to many great breeders gear I'd rather fill my grow space with.those crosses sound though!!

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

I've grown Holy Power and Bubba Tang. Both were legit, never got a chance to flower the Holy Power. Bubba Tang was stinky and a pretty good producer. I'll try and dig up some pics

beanhoarder

beanhoarder

I'm growing their purple animal kush right now, it's only a couple weeks in veg.

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Nice list.but only bad thing about them is that while a idea for a particular cross may sound good a few things beyond that come into play.
Like where did they get theyre genetics from?
Does they're lines hermie?
Are they ligit breeders or "pollen chuckers..etc..they need to gain a rep in the industry or even on here by sending #testers/posting pics/ etc..till then most won't mess with them me included..I'd test if free but there's to many great breeders gear I'd rather fill my grow space with.those crosses sound though!!
I've ordered their seeds and have had great success with them and the animal pie was a beast and the Afgahnimal straight fire.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

They are pollen chuckers I'm the sense that they just take a select male and hit a clone with the pollen. They dont work their lines or bx or make Ibls they just make crosses of legit clone only strains. They gave out testers and I have an og ghost pie x animal cookies and it looks legit so far I will take pics when it goes into flower. And they are relatively cheap so I say they are worth the time and money just keep an eye out for hermies and the fact that there will probably be alot of different phenos
.name me 10 well known good breeders that do...I can think on maybe one or two tops

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I will trump that with 3 lol :) maybe 4 at a squeeze :shockedninja:
Go on then.gimme 4 good breeders that take shit to more than f3/f4.i can think on one-reservoir and I know some would debate he's good but I've heard good stuff so let's say that's one.& loompa.MAYBE as I dunno if I've saw him release beans that been taking past f3/4.
The fact o the matter is most people who grow weed use clones making the need for true breeding nul & void for them.i personally like a bit of diversity between phenoes to giv me a bit of choice wen selecting keepers.i know most growers who grow from clone think along the same lines.

mancdank

mancdank

Go on then.gimme 4 good breeders that take shit to more than f3/f4.i can think on one-reservoir and I know some would debate he's good but I've heard good stuff so let's say that's one.& loompa.MAYBE as I dunno if I've saw him release beans that been taking past f3/4.
The fact o the matter is most people who grow weed use clones making the need for true breeding nul & void for them.i personally like a bit of diversity between phenoes to giv me a bit of choice wen selecting keepers.i know most growers who grow from clone think along the same lines.
Exotic genetix
Thunder fudge
Barney's farm (joking)
Bodhi
Will 76
Me
There ya go that's 5 lol maybe take me out just for the now so there that's your 4 lool :p:p:p

Limonene

Limonene

There isn't a real demand nowadays for f7s, people seem to like the f1 generation and i am one of them. I like the variety and pheno hunt!
as for in-house genetics i popped 5 hulk og and 4 tahoe cure x velvet pie just this morning. Not sure if i will have space n my grow for them, went a bit mad popping seeds this week so i may give them to a pal when they are established. Either way i will put my results on here.
I've heard their fems are dodgy but there is fire to be found in their regs.

mancdank

mancdank

There isn't a real demand nowadays for f7s, people seem to like the f1 generation and i am one of them. I like the variety and pheno hunt!
as for in-house genetics i popped 5 hulk og and 4 tahoe cure x velvet pie just this morning. Not sure if i will have space n my grow for them, went a bit mad popping seeds this week so i may give them to a pal when they are established. Either way i will put my results on here.
I've heard their fems are dodgy but there is fire to be found in their regs.
Imo all fems are dodgy just the way there made screams unstable they will give the post man a run for his money lol

Skunked

Skunked

Iv got a couple of they're ookb X dosido fems atm.only flipped one just a few days ago but they're looking pretty good.
I'd imagine they'll be superb! Mine are fems as well and dropped two and popped two, I broke one before the same day because my fucking big ass dog out of the fucking blue came running at my ass as soon as I walked out the doorway and yeah fucking dick...their ookb is like their shit...looks so good, and I think the dosido is better than cookies n cream you'll find more senses of smell that are mouth watering. I wouldn't mind trying that x so I'll watch yours :)

mancdank

mancdank

Well I've used fems from the beginning of my growing career in 03 & over had very few problems with fems.iv had more full blown herms from regs than I have fems in my grow career.
Absolute opposite for me my experience with fems is even if u find a decent 1 they don't last long imo a good reg over a good fem any day

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Their using real elites for sure, so you'll find something in almost everything. I got their freebie right now that's a one time thing so I'm saving six but it's dosido x cookie n cream and it's beautiful. So frosty.
Were they fems seeds? because I got some freebies as well and they are still young just 8 days or so old plus I bought the White Velvet and I'll make a mom out of the best seedling.

Absolute opposite for me my experience with fems is even if u find a decent 1 they don't last long imo a good reg over a good fem any day
That's why I like clones lol. I'm just looking for something new and it's not an OG lol and as for reg seeds to each his own. Why I like fems is because I'm not trying too breed. I don't want my plants to have balls lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom