In memory of DD: How to build an MPB revisited.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Rock on I re read the beginning a few times it makes a little more sense now, so how do you keep the plant suspended over the buckets is there anyway you could pm me some detailed instructions on putting one together did you possibly take pictures of you building this one cuz the pics you posted before are gone and the list yo have put on here seems like you were in the midst of changing a few things for the better

Last edited:
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Rock on I re read the beginning a few times it makes a little more sense now, so how do you keep the plant suspended over the buckets is there anyway you could pm me some detailed instructions on putting one together did you possibly take pictures of you building this one cuz the pics you posted before are gone and the list yo have put on here seems like you were in the midst of changing a few things for the better

It's all here in this thread. pics and descriptions. Honestly if you can't figure it out from what I have posted I do not recommend you build one.

Can you not see the pics? Medusa was saying she couldn't see one of my pics also.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

It's all here in this thread. pics and descriptions. Honestly if you can't figure it out from what I have posted I do not recommend you build one.

Can you not see the pics? Medusa was saying she couldn't see one of my pics also.

I can only see the pics in the first post and a few that others have posted nothing else most don't exist or I just don't see them I guess im on a diff computer so I read over it again rite now see if I can see more

P.S. I do understand how this works after reading it a few times, I am fairly hydro smart even if I did build this and couldn't see what you did I would figure it out I am just trying to ask the rite questions and get the best info from you I can before I try it

The wise owl is the quiet owl ..... The intelligent man asks everything he thinks of for without the answers he would not be intelligent

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I can only see the pics in the first post and a few that others have posted nothing else most don't exist or I just don't see them I guess im on a diff computer so I read over it again rite now see if I can see more

P.S. I do understand how this works after reading it a few times, I am fairly hydro smart even if I did build this and couldn't see what you did I would figure it out I am just trying to ask the rite questions and get the best info from you I can before I try it

The wise owl is the quiet owl ..... The intelligent man asks everything he thinks of for without the answers he would not be intelligent

post 37 and 39 show the lid of the buckets and how the inner net pot sits. When the rim of the net pot is sitting on the grey lid, there is a large gap between the bottom of the net pot and the bottom of the grey tote. The drains need to be positioned so that the water level comes up to about 1" below the bottom of the net pot. If you install drains in the bottom instead of the side using bulkheads, you can adjust the drains on the inside with longer or shorter pipe lengths.

gliders420

gliders420

i cannot see most of the picture in the thread, maybe one or two in all five pages

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
posts 1, 37, 38, 39, 59... they all have pics I can see. Not sure why they aren't showing on your end?

stonestacker

stonestacker

posts 1, 37, 38, 39, 59... they all have pics I can see. Not sure why they aren't showing on your end?
Hi Cap. It's strange I can see 59 but not 37,38,39. and some of the others.

Thanks for the great thread.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
that sucks I wonder if I can change that. I will see what I can do.

Hi Cap. It's strange I can see 59 but not 37,38,39. and some of the others.

Thanks for the great thread.

B

bluejames

HOwdi Farmers, props to honoring the history of it all, i have been on this wild DWC ride since 2009
so i have an appreciation through experience. QUESTION i've read that DoubleD's recommends a few strains from SensiSeeds, well i'm about to order a pack and I really want to know from some of you experts
which strain is better >>> Hashplant or Mr. Nice G13 X Hashplant. Basically which one of Sensi Seeds strains is hands down the go to girl for the system. All the info i can get the better. Much Thx.

Clamper3

Clamper3

Looks alot like Bossmans system.. I think he was also copying DD... Then Boss moved to those 55 gallon drums... was fukn nuts... we used to trim those trees... fukn huge..
So stoked CAP is putting this DIY up for everyone...thanks..

Latest posts

Top Bottom