In need of Dehumidifier Recommendation

• Thread starter FirstTimer99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Keep in mind that if you run the dehumidifier in your tent, it will raise the temperature significantly.
+1

I saw an increase of temps of ~10F. I've had no choice but to keep the window open in the room the tent resides during the day (lights on) and cracked at night to keep temps in an acceptable range (~82F day/~70F night).

HarryHood

HarryHood

6 inch fan arrived and is hooked up. moves air like a champ in my 4x4x6.5 combined with the 6 inch exhaust. gonna hold onto the 4 inch as a backup or maybe order another smaller tent down the line and use it in there

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Why do they have to be huge or expensive.... work great 2 in my 5x5 keep me always in range total investment of a whopping under 30 for both they are simple dont add heat or size restraints to any area ... orange means empty blue means full couldnt be easier just plug it in to dry it out

20210118 182148
Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Why do they have to be huge or expensive.... work great 2 in my 5x5 keep me always in range total investment of a whopping under 30 for both they are simple dont add heat or size restraints to any area ... orange means empty blue means full couldnt be easier just plug it in to dry it out
Yep! I use those and little damp rid containers they work great! Already use them for the house anyways

Latest posts

Top Bottom