In need of Extra poles.

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

So recently I purchased @SpiderFarmerLED grow tent 5x5. 3 poles were included but needing more. As far as I'm aware only gorilla does the extras but even they're out of stock.

Where does everyone buy there poles from ? @SpiderFarmerLED if you wanna make extra money add an option to buy more hanging poles. Always needed

In need of extra poles
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Go buy some curtain rods or similar. Secure them with zap straps or nylon cord 👌

Yeah was looking at something similar. Pain in the ass to mess around with though, in our other tent we're using a smaller tents poles taped together but before that we had PVC pipe, sturdyish type.
Rather just get the poles if possible

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Your pvc idea got me thinking tho as I’m adding more lights and need poles as well.
Not many problems can’t be solved with pvc, zap straps, or duct tape😂🤔

Pvc with wood through it was my next idea. Make it extra sturdy
Yeah that's why I tagged them to see if they'll take notice and maybe introduce pole selling. We always need more than they provide with the tent so they could always capatalise on it

logdog

logdog

I used bar stock aluminum 1/2 by 1/2 worked great really strong

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Conduit

One could probably form the ends with a ball peen hammer

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Your pvc idea got me thinking tho as I’m adding more lights and need poles as well.
Not many problems can’t be solved with pvc, zap straps, or duct tape😂🤔
Granted, I have all my poles in all my tents, but I have to say I love pvc pipe! You can do so many things with it. It's cheap, strong, and has almost endless uses. so I'm with @Mr.GreenthumbOG, go PVC

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Granted, I have all my poles in all my tents, but I have to say I love pvc pipe! You can do so many things with it. It's cheap, strong, and has almost endless uses. so I'm with @Mr.GreenthumbOG, go PVC

Yeah think it'll have to be PVC
Was hoping @SpiderFarmerLED would take notice and start supplying. Feels better with actual poles 🙏

weed_weasel

weed_weasel

So recently I purchased @SpiderFarmerLED grow tent 5x5. 3 poles were included but needing more. As far as I'm aware only gorilla does the extras but even they're out of stock.

Where does everyone buy there poles from ? @SpiderFarmerLED if you wanna make extra money add an option to buy more hanging poles. Always needed
I know this doesn't help you but for anyone else you can get 2, 3 & 4 foot cross bars from Vivosun on Amazon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom