In need of weed

• Thread starter LA Woman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LA Woman

OK. So some of you may know exactly where I'm coming from here. "I NEED WEED!"
I'm out. My question....I have my girls in flower for 21 days now. Is it too soon to pick a bud and "ghetto" dry it to smoke? They are all full of white hairs and of course still completely clear. What will happen? Thanks for any help :sweating

0MEGA

it wont be worth it, i smoked my 30 day old stuff but only because i was pruning abd some lowers branches got removed. it gave me a little head buzz for 30 mins and that was it,

just wait.

L

Lost

Nothing to a slight headache :)

Go get a bag, you got awhile, at least a month before you can take a legit sample. :)

S

SkyHi

LOL if your HOT ill smoke with you....j/k
Have a friend smoke u out in exchange for some flowers when u harvest?

H

headband707

Yeah waiting is one of the hardest things if you don't have back up lol I feel for ya..But wait till you get the cloudy trichomes or you will be picking too early and there won't be enought THC in the bud. A good way to see is test a small bud dry it in an envelope on your light hood and you will see for yourself. No sence going this far and picking too early. peace out Headband707

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

LOL if your HOT ill smoke with you....j/k
Have a friend smoke u out in exchange for some flowers when u harvest?

Sounds like a lot of miles...in between. u 2..

Not to many places in l.a. that will just hand out free weed...

unless... u know coop owners..hmm..

S

saltr

Not the answer you're looking for but, i recently synchronized my crop with some friends' to create a virtual perpetual calendar. Great solution to constant flowers, while maintaining independent grows to test separate methods.

L

LA Woman

Yeah waiting is very hard. The problem I don't have many guy friends here because I just moved, and I don't like to deal with shady guys (obviously...I'm a girl) to buy from. So I may be out of luck for a while.

L

LA Woman

Yeah waiting is one of the hardest things if you don't have back up lol I feel for ya..But wait till you get the cloudy trichomes or you will be picking too early and there won't be enought THC in the bud. A good way to see is test a small bud dry it in an envelope on your light hood and you will see for yourself. No sence going this far and picking too early. peace out Headband707

Got a webcam? :icon_animal26:

:sign0065::mad0233:

That seriously made me laugh

Venom818

Venom818

u better start charming some dudes or recycle a whole lot of cans LOL good luck

L

LA Woman

u better start charming some dudes or recycle a whole lot of cans LOL good luck

Well it isn't an issue with money. I'm just not going to put myself in a situation being a girl with shady dealers.

Venom818

Venom818

ok get a med card there like 65 dlls right know and deal whit shady dispensaries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom