In, Out & GH - '13 - Sour Jefe, OG Ghost Train Haze 1, Jesus OG, and wayyyy more

• Thread starter rumblen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rumblen

rumblen

Im going to TRY to keep track of 3 grows in this thread. After a mite massacre Im starting over with the indoor and GH, i saved some big plants and put em outside for a spring crop. After a MightyWash and being outside for 2 weeks no signs of mites. Pics of those soon.

Indoor is 4x1k sealed room. All dedicated to veg to prep for outside and GH dep and full season crops. But will be back to flower in a couple months. Currently being dry fumigated. So bathroom counter it is for the moment !!

Outdoor is SoCal backyard boogie. 6x monsters in 200gallon smart pots is the plan, used 65s last year and started wayyyy late and had good results so uping the ante here hopefully.

GH build will be posted in the GH section also. It will be a converted barn with poly roof panels and supplemental lighting......

Anyways heres the popped beans so far:

Sin City Seeds Sour Jefe x15
TGA Subcool Jesus OG x4
DNA LA Woman
DNA Stacked Kush
RP Sour Kush
RP OG 18
RP Silver LA
Samsara El Alquimista

Currently Flowering Outdoors (w/ pics tomorrow) :
Rare Dankness OG Ghost Train Haze #1
Emerald Triangle Lemon Diesel x9
Emerald Trianlge Blueberry Headband
Big Buddha Blue Cheese x3
Unknown Crazy Sativa Bag Seeds x2
Raspberry Kush aka RazzleDazzle bagseed from Humboldt x3
RP Sour Diesel

Unpopped beans, that I need to pop like 2 weeks ago:
CC Chemdog #4 OG x6

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off 2 a great start, Rumblen! I can't wait to see how things turn out for ya. Stay positive and super Funky!

rumblen

rumblen

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10
Image 11
Image 12
Image 13
Image 14

All the little ones that are almost done have been full outdoors from dec thru now, rain, winds etc, considering that I dont think they look too bad lol. Big guys that just started flowering were all mite damaged indoor moms, all doing pretty good except the RP SD which really took a beating but is coming back now.

rumblen

rumblen

Heres the indoor. Rooms not finished although it was working pretty good until the mites showed up. Im gonna finish it up finally before it gets new tenants. Built inside a detached garage. 100amp panel. 6 light controller. 4 lumatek 1000s, quantum massive a/c hoods, rtech and steel stud wall, rtech on the existing exterior walls and ceiling. 2 ton mini split going in. 8 propane co2 gen running off bottles now but maybe ill plumb it into my main supply. gonna bring water in off an outdoor hose bib soon.
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I cant wait to see that Indoor room filled wit plants. Keep up the good work, bro.

UnionBlvd

UnionBlvd

Looking good so far, garage is shaping up nicely. Good luck with everything!

rumblen

rumblen

Just added the beginning .... plan stages and a few pics to a new thread in Greenhouses for ..... you guessed it...... the greenhouse.

Also, adding another 2 grows to this. A small autoflower guerilla grow and a 6 plant hoophouse light dep. Lets see if I can keep up on all of em lol.

Top Bottom