In the Chicken pen

• Thread starter chikken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chikken

chikken

And here is some pics of the Ultimate Sour girls. they are 9 days in flower now and just starting to form lil buds. they stretching right now, which I expected. they ain't done yet either, hoping they big girls with lots of flowers..lol. they looking good. all uniform in structure,,damn fine genetics. I'll try to get some pics at lights off to show.
DSCF4166
DSCF4167
DSCF4168
DSCF4169
DSCF4166

chikken

chikken

Pretty fine looking lady chik.. Some karma for some more gals.. Awesome Roc line-up too brother.. DP
damn skippy. I can't wait to get those purps x skunk in flower. I got 3 down, gotta be a girl in there. I think it's a pre -89 skunk, should be rotten stink ass old skunk. and the purps x thai is a refined thai plant. flowers in 60-70 days even with the thai influence. sounds nice, I'm excited to be running them and the black cherry soda crosses. I love me some thai weed..lol

chikken

chikken

No tiger bloom?
that's the only product from fox farm that I don't run. shit's too hot for me, runs the ppm's up high real fast. and it will burn your plants. I never could get the tiger bloom dialed in to fit my needs so I tossed it. as far as I see it's really not needed. i just run the grow big, big bloom and solubles. and get great results. are you running the tiger bloom ?

kes54800

kes54800

that's the only product from fox farm that I don't run. shit's too hot for me, runs the ppm's up high real fast. and it will burn your plants. I never could get the tiger bloom dialed in to fit my needs so I tossed it. as far as I see it's really not needed. i just run the grow big, big bloom and solubles. and get great results. are you running the tiger bloom ?

When I first strarted out I ran fox farm with great results. The Grow big has to much Nitrogen to used in flower I believe. Yes I agree Tiger Bloom is very hot for most mj plants ,but just use hlf or 25% of recommended dose. It worked for me and I also used open sesame, beastie bloomz, cha ching. Loved em all. Great results.
Im pretty sure my Electric Larry Land test grow for cannaventure on this site was done using Fox Farm nutes. Go check those beauties out if interested....in CV's section.
peace and respect
kes

btw ur grow looks great

chikken

chikken

alright here is some pics without those 600's burning up the image. they are just starting to make bud and begin to fill out. nice structure on them so far. this is 2 weeks into flower. these are the ultimate sours. all 6 of em are uniform in structure, height, bud development, everything. they got this one stable if nothing else. 6 plants 1 pheno. seems good to me.

chikken

chikken

First 3 shots are of a couple of purple wreck I up-potted and put in 12/12. they sitting under a 240 w led lamp, in between 2, 600 hps. they vegged a lil longer and filled out a bit more. they took a while longer than the ultra sour to veg out good. I think it will be worth the lil extra time
DSCF4181
DSCF4182
DSCF4184

chikken

chikken

this next round of pics are as follows.1 bcs/c99 x ghost og 2 bcs/c99 s1 3 burmese kush 4 mk ultra. they are all vegging along nicely and should be ready for some topping, training before too long. gonna take some cuts and flower these next run. the bcs/c99 x ghost og is insane with it's fat leaves, both ROC girls look good. and I am equally impressed with the burmese kush and the mk ultra. they both look real nice in veg so far. gonna get pics of the ultimate sour and purple wreck in the flower room at lights out.
DSCF4185
DSCF4186
DSCF4187
DSCF4188

chikken

chikken

as promised, some pics of the ultimate sours, they are starting to fill out and make colas, giving some idea as what is to come. no real odor on them yet and we are at day 24 of flower. keeping em green, feeding fox farm liquids and solubles. so far it has been an easy run. just feed em when they dry out and let em be. gonna need some stakes for these before it is all over...hope so anyways..lol the last 2 pics are of a couple of the purple wreck I put in earlier, they starting to fill out a lil as well. I'm pleased with both strains so far.
DSCF4189
DSCF4190
DSCF4191
DSCF4192
DSCF4193
DSCF4194
DSCF4195
DSCF4197

Top Bottom