In the middle of my first grow

• Thread starter Spliffyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if you have other consumable plants, within, cannabis, included- i don't allow my gal to risk the lives of many, for the one so... they start out, they stay out. comin in, to escape pests? don't bring outdoor pests, indo...
rather than guillotine my "SURPRISE!", males... i kick em out, when weather permits. otherwise, they lose their religion, in the shop.

it would b less stressful, for u to maintain their current, light cycle (go TRON!), but they tend to get over 1 day, oops's. no need to risk a stress hermie, over a change, but EVERYONE has diff circumstances, dictating necessity vs patience. so- whatever's clever.

when i go out, in the afternoon, if Larry the roofer, ties one on- the males, get jacked around, lighting wise and I'm payin for it cause they're holdin out on me, with their "dna donations". hey, if a male, chooses to hermie... immo ledum!

buenos suerte!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

besides pests, the beauty of indoor Gardening is: you get to dictate the cycle. depending on the climate of your locale- one might schedule lights, to heat yhe hizzy vs fighting, daytime heat, or wishing you'd prepurchased your heating oil... as your xxx time of day, may b colder/hotter/etc.

just sayin- may as well make the most, of burnin watts.

S

Spliffyman

Hi you lot hope your all doing great.. I'm still planning my little grow space for when my 4 ladies are finished and once I build it I'll post some pics up on a new thread.. For now I have a newbie question (I have tried searching this question but no results came up)

My question is this...

My thc bomb auto says flowing is 7-9 Weeks.. So I planted my 4 seeds on October the 10th so that equates to just over 9 weeks from seed. Is it 7-9 weeks from seed or is it 7 to 9 weeks from veg?

Thanks in advance for hopefully a reply 🙂👍

bpkop

bpkop

Hi you lot hope your all doing great.. I'm still planning my little grow space for when my 4 ladies are finished and once I build it I'll post some pics up on a new thread.. For now I have a newbie question (I have tried searching this question but no results came up)

My question is this...

My thc bomb auto says flowing is 7-9 Weeks.. So I planted my 4 seeds on October the 10th so that equates to just over 9 weeks from seed. Is it 7-9 weeks from seed or is it 7 to 9 weeks from veg?

Thanks in advance for hopefully a reply 🙂👍

Thats a little different usually theyll say from start to finish and not specify "flower time". But based on you pics posted on the 5th id say you got at least another week or two maybe even 3. Always tough with auto flowers but youll get to a point when you see the pistols recede into the buds and should get one last "bulk up" before theyre done. Let em ride for at least another week and post some pictures when you get a chance.

Once you get your first handful of grows under your belt youll be able to tell by lookin roughly how far they have to go. Or at least when theyre roughly done. Especially if you grow the same strain a few times over. Autos are always tough though.

Good luck looks like you got this round under control.

S

Spliffyman

Thats a little different usually theyll say from start to finish and not specify "flower time". But based on you pics posted on the 5th id say you got at least another week or two maybe even 3. Always tough with auto flowers but youll get to a point when you see the pistols recede into the buds and should get one last "bulk up" before theyre done. Let em ride for at least another week and post some pictures when you get a chance.

Once you get your first handful of grows under your belt youll be able to tell by lookin roughly how far they have to go. Or at least when theyre roughly done. Especially if you grow the same strain a few times over. Autos are always tough though.

Good luck looks like you got this round under control.
Thanks mate I'll keep a close eye on em.. They are at slightly different stages.. I'd say the other 3 plants are a week or so behind the most developed one so will treat each one on their own merit.. I was thinking maybe another 2 to 3 weeks.. Will probably flush for around 5 days or so when they are almost ready but will see how they go 👍🙂

I love doing this.. Just a shame its illegal in the UK.

S

Spliffyman

Took this picture this morning from the plant that is slightly more developed than the other 3. Well excited 🌿🌱😍 love this site and reading and sharing stuff 😊

IMG 20191215 115508
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have never been lucky enough to have nature, comply with 1034e.s.t. and the Mayan, calendar. it's a generalization. eventually, only anomalous timespans, may cause u to say, "hey, wait a... WTF!?". the advice ya received, was gold and it's true- seed sites will vary. i typically see em labeled/elaborately, with something to the effect of, "flowering time: 8-10 wks", with values, varying. we typically use a select few, labels; seedling, veg, preflower, transition and hardcore. if i were watching a pot boil, i would respond to ur question with- " if the sign n your case, reads, 'avg flowering time"... i would start the clock, at hardcore flower and judge that term by whatcha did with the nutes... to accommodate the basically: bud- stage. um... what was the question? sorry- it's a crazy thang.

it's extremely subjective and if ya ask me... it's incentive for breeders, to exaggerate, on the short side... i put my foot down, at 16wks, on a "8-10 week, strain"... ocd? the pistils were breathing, 120/80 & 80bpm... i can only take so much. NAPALM!.
sorry. i gotta get back n my crate, today. i meant to come help.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh and but ur trichs r gonna tell the real tale of the tape. similar distance pic... highest mp u can n then, blow it up n move around the image, for better clarity/res- areas... there would b examples of it n my pic stuffs and um... also examples of trich stages, buried, deep within. but don't even get outta bed, til all those lovely pistals, Express "shrinkage"; shrivel up n die...

"shrivel up n die"... swear i heard that somewhere, before...? perhaps the lovely exwife?

S

Spliffyman

oh and but ur trichs r gonna tell the real tale of the tape. similar distance pic... highest mp u can n then, blow it up n move around the image, for better clarity/res- areas... there would b examples of it n my pic stuffs and um... also examples of trich stages, buried, deep within. but don't even get outta bed, til all those lovely pistals, Express "shrinkage"; shrivel up n die...

"shrivel up n die"... swear i heard that somewhere, before...? perhaps the lovely exwife?
I want some of what your having 😂

I'll keep close eye on the trichs👍

S

Spliffyman

Show some pics Good luck with the grow 👍
Finally started to harvest my first grow.. Some of its ready to cure and left the rest to finish the dry.. Here's some pics as promised 🙏

Really pleased upto now with my first growing efforts and will continue to learn 👍

Screenshot 20200110 080715
Screenshot 20200110 080424
Screenshot 20200110 074400
IMG 20200105 134213
Top Bottom