In West Philadelphia born & raised

• Thread starter Bigtony818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigtony818

Bigtony818

Well, let’s start off with my first go at it. So I was wanting to get into cultivating. I had a couple buddies that grew but one who took it pretty serious. He had a 4 car garage completely gutted into a pretty sweet operation . Anyways I reach out to him and boom he gave me clones. He went to tell me hydroponics is the way to go blah blah ... ( he only did hydroponics ) ( & I should mention this he’s a totally hippie) so I take the clones go straight home and hop on YouTube university and within an hour or 2 think I have the setup down somewhat .
In west philadelphia born  raised

WRONG!!!!!!
I built a small table, put in a pan , ebb & flow system , reservoir... Ph balanced the water , & boom the race was on for them to die it seemed like lol. So after a couple days I tried to add nutrients . Guess I added to much although I followed the dosage & they were just looking worse and worse.

So.... from everything I read on the Magical Internet . I transplanted them into a soil mix ... Fox Farm Ocean, Alaskan Hummus , Worm Casting, and about 3” of coco in the bottom.
In west philadelphia born  raised 2

Yayyyyy.
They actually started to grow lol.
At this point I’m on YouTube University every night watching as many videos as I possibly could. So the next step was to get rid of my cheap eBay led Burples. And this is a 4x4 tent just Incase anybody was wondering.

In west philadelphia born  raised 3

For once I was actually happy to check on them. Seemed to be doing good.

I eventually bought some fabric pots and transplanted them into 5 gal pots.
In west philadelphia born  raised 4

Pay attention to that little runt on the right I’ll post an updated photo of that . Bonkers what it ended up growing into.

In west philadelphia born  raised 5

So now I finally have a go at cloning . Was actually surprised they all rooted really great. Cut ends @ a 45’ dipped in clone-x then straight in .

In west philadelphia born  raised 6

I decided to buy a 4x8 tent ... because it’s America and everything is better bigger.. (;

In west philadelphia born  raised 7

Yay, more space .... but well I’m worse then a girl picking a place to eat. So soon after this purchase I buy a 5 x5 . Figured it wouldn’t take up as much room....

In west philadelphia born  raised 8

In west philadelphia born  raised 10

In west philadelphia born  raised 12

So this is the 5x5 tent. Currently using it to flower those fighters I started with.

I pretty much said fuck it and am in the middle of just converting the whole damn room into a grow room . Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

In west philadelphia born  raised 13

plan on adding 2 more 8” hoods and building tables . As far as the cooling I have a 8 “ fan sucking out from the lights going into a vent to the roof. Actual room is cooled by the vent that’s down by the plants ( portable ac unit) . Ideally trying to get this setup to do 40-50 plants per run.
Any input?
Advice ?

Ps .. here’s that runt plant
In west philadelphia born  raised 14

In west philadelphia born  raised 9
In west philadelphia born  raised 11
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
In a grow tent is where they spent most of their days, chillin back relaxin maxin under the LEDS

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Looking nice man. Those flowers are really coming along, who Lon have them been on 12/12 light?

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Having the dedicated bloom location really changes the game for you. Always be blooming,,

Bigtony818

Bigtony818

F6A95877 F51A 467D BF25 34374EDD582D

Went a little overboard on clones but oh well lol ...
Buddy just dropped off
Sour D
Sour D x GSC
White Cookies .

Anyone have any light inputfor cloning ? I’ve been using this cheap little led light from Costco ...

ED968311 4D43 47A9 8759 7D66F3A580E8

A0332ED1 A9D7 434B 847E E1D403C7882C

Update on the original girls...
hope everyone had a good 4th ! 🤙🏻

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
check your feeding those tips are getting a lil burnt ;)

Bigtony818

Bigtony818

check your feeding those tips are getting a lil burnt ;)

I can’t wait to cut these pots open and see how this root development is lol. I now have an RO system but these baby’s for 2 months of there life were watered with good ol tap water 😂

Bigtony818

Bigtony818

E87EEB50 F6F7 4D94 8799 0EE3F6C22764
BFF49C64 7C0B 4CC6 8512 139B4E8BA34C

getting excited for these puppies .
West Side Creeper
Dolato
Donnie Burger
Sour D
White Cookies
Sour D x GSC

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I can’t wait to cut these pots open and see how this root development is lol. I now have an RO system but these baby’s for 2 months of there life were watered with good ol tap water 😂

Tap water can contain nitrates, also RO won't remove 100% of the nitrates in the water leaving concentrations behind ;)

they look good tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom