Inbred lines

• Thread starter clandestino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clandestino

clandestino

Hey Reef i remember reading on your site that you had released some IBLs with the intention of allowing folks to produce their own F1 seed... so my question is: if i were to cross Burmese Pure with Supreme Hashplant would this give me a crop of F1 seed?... it mentions in their descriptions that both these strains are highly inbred.

clandestino

clandestino

anybody else know the answer to this one... cinderella 99 and pink kush are described as being f4 stock but its not clear if some of the other inbred strains are suitable for breeding?

J

Josey Wales

I'm no expert, but, I'll throw in my 2 cents. Yes, I think your burmese/hp would be an F1. Probably a really tasty one at that with the burmese.

clandestino

clandestino

yeah thanx josey the way i understand it any two unrelated parents will result in an f1 progeny but ideally both parents should be stablilised/inbred otherwise you could have some wild offspring that look nothing like the parents... i did a grow outdoors using clones, while dependable it is somewhat boring i would like to use f1 seed next time cant wait to see all the different phenos from supreme hashplant X burmese pure!

Top Bottom