• Tagged users None
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I ran 6" duct all the way to the floor vent connect,sealed it with foam,
Incase someone else can find use of this idea
Incase someone else can find use of this idea 2
Incase someone else can find use of this idea 3
then I ran insulated duct to an inline fan inside of the tent through a carbon filter.

Cheers

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

are you boosting your intake, for cold air?
or exhausting into vent

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Am I missing something here ? 😂 like all I did was push cold air into my tent and run it through a thermostat? Do you feel like it isn't working 😂

I mean its working for now, but when winter comes you'll have to switch the flange on the filter, then the exhaust tube will have to be moved.. just seems easier to always exhaust the heat and suck in passive cool air.

But like i said do you, if you like it run with it see how it works, conventional is not always the best! :D

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I have predator mites on my outdoor garden, my house was built circa 1960 so the only reliable way is to have positive pressure and filter the incoming air, unless I'm missing a much much easier way to keep the tent clean of that stuff

FourthCity

FourthCity

I have predator mites on my outdoor garden, my house was built circa 1960 so the only reliable way is to have positive pressure and filter the incoming air, unless I'm missing a much much easier way to keep the tent clean of that stuff
If you have a filter on your a/c system you should be fine without the one on the fan, assuming your ducts aren't also infested with insects.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

Well 1 tip, Don't go from outdoor garden right into your indoor.. shower change clothes ect before you do! :D

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
L ooiw
If you have a filter on your a/c system you should be fine without the one on the fan, assuming your ducts aren't also infested with insects.
My ducts are really bad. I did my best to repair it but I couldn't get it all :(

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
My tomatoes/pumpkin/squash and nearly my habaneros all got wiped

Top Bottom