Increasing Resin Production, And Density

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

what's up farmers, any ORGANIC FOOD/tips/tricks/recommendations for enhancing the density of weed? Have some pretty fluffy weed, and want to add on some weight/ trichomes. I already know and understand that some strains grow differently but thats not the case here. anyways thanks guys and happy growing!

Underthesun

Underthesun

I know you said not to say strain, but it is strain dependent along with good growing methods. Genetics are #1. High temps can create larfy buds. I grow rock hard buds and light fluffy buds in the same bed, but to me bud structure has no impact on quality. It’s all in the trichs. I’m not proffiting though, just for me and a few close friends, so we don’t care how dense it is as long as it tastes and smoke amazing, and gets you were you want to go.

fatawa

fatawa

Have some pretty fluffy weed, and want to add on some weight/ trichomes. I already know and understand that some strains grow differently but thats not the case here.
light source?distance?nutes?these dialed n will get the density.as far as trichs....what temps u run n flip?(night&day seperate)and rh?

fatawa

fatawa

explains why the solo cup kush i grew is stronger and cut 2 weeks sooner. still weak sauce tho.
need to go back to basics n remeber what yur trying to mimic...n fall n nature u get cold nights(58-64),70's during day (least n most northen climates).cold temps help tons,thats what helps trigger females to produce trichs to catch pollin from males n last ditch effort to reproduce

B

Burned Haze

Genetics 33%
Environment 33%
Nutrient line 16.5%
Drying,processing,Cure (+burping)16.5%

TOO many times growers think money and share holding gets you dank but the only reason people accept most meds/cannabis on the market today is because theirs only black market and the stupid restrictive ways of rec laws which promote black black market cause the prices are high or the meds are not worth it .

in order to succeed all the percentages must be stable and no one can buy their way in (weather outdoor growers have less control ) . True growing takes work but also making sure till the end it’s properly harvested and the curing is if not most important part . Just like a potato chip ( they taste wonderful and fresh right when u open the bag but if you dont seal the bag right afterwards they will taste like shit the next day ) you could be the best grower but if you don’t properly cure/harvest/burp than you just got c grade even thou the meds before that could of been AAA . ( just like a cigar difference on cure makes it a swisher 1$ quality to a $100 is the cure)

ITS ALL IN THE ART AND WILL OF THE GROWER , not buying your way to success or snake oil ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
brazel

brazel

what's up farmers, any ORGANIC FOOD/tips/tricks/recommendations for enhancing the density of weed? Have some pretty fluffy weed, and want to add on some weight/ trichomes. I already know and understand that some strains grow differently but thats not the case here. anyways thanks guys and happy growing!
You literally gave no info that would allow anyone to give you advice! That being said I'd say you're number one culprit is light how much are using how high is it details details details... increase resin! Then give it optimal growing conditions, that's genetics. Fluffy bud that's on you, improve your skill but more likely it revolves around your lighting

brazel

brazel

Oh yeah And blah blah blah blah there's no greater input then the grower. Period. Case closed end of discussion but if you want for shits and giggles I'll amuse you...
Throw a seed on the ground take a shit on it does it grow into baller ass weed I doubt it but it has perfect genetics what do genetics do, nothing without a proper grower, genetics can suck my hey high five! And let's move on to nutrients! I get bored... figure this one out.. It's pretty easy

Organikz

Organikz

Does your plant get at least 6 hours of direct sunlight every day? If you're getting fluffy buds under the sun something definitely ain't right lol.

Here's the huge secret to big buds. Sunlight and co2. That it. Keep a plant breathing and keep photosynthesis at its highest efficiency.

Top Bottom