indica or sativa?

• Thread starter Beeronymous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beeronymous

at what point am i going to be able to tell what my plant is? i planted 7 seeds on the 29th of march.5 have died so far but the 2 that are still alive are looking good.so far the bigger of the two has a set of one bladed leaves a set of three and a third set of three and it's about 2 and a half inches tall.when can i tell what it is?

L

l33t

well an experienced grower will be able to tell from very early on if its an indica or a sativa .

Since there ind/sat hybrids out there apart from pure indicas and pure sativas and there are endless combinations you can never know the ind/sat percentage unless you know the exact breeding recipe.

Now if you post a pic we could try n take a guess..

J

John Ditchweed

hey man expalin how you are growing...... medium, lights, nutes, watering schedule, ph,etc... and I am sure someone will help you from killing your plants.... what strain are you trying or is it bagseed

B

Beeronymous

no idea.i transplanted them out of their peat pots and into 3 inch pots.theyre not that big anyway.the one im really watching has spots on the first leaves that came out(theyre one bladed so im not concerned about them too much). the second set are 3 bladed and have wilted up and in,not much but enough to worry me. the crown looks good and its still growing,im just confused about what its doing.i'll have a picture or two up in a minute( or more,i forget how long a minute in people time is)

L

LandraceQuest

Now if you post a pic we could try n take a guess..

+ 1 l33t

Post us a picture of a leaf and a pix from the entire plant and maybe we can said a a rough ratio of the percentage Indica/Sativa of ur plant...If you just wanna know that.

Cheers

-LQ-

B

Beeronymous

hey man expalin how you are growing...... medium, lights, nutes, watering schedule, ph,etc... and I am sure someone will help you from killing your plants.... what strain are you trying or is it bagseed

bagseed.um,im using seed starter mixed with potting soil and some perlite.i havent even bothered with anything besides watering it yet. and ive got a 42 watt cfl sitting a couple inches away from it. its in the window for about 5 hours then dark anywhere from 6 to 8 hours and then light for 11 and then window again in the morning .

Latest posts

Top Bottom