Indica

• Thread starter Ketamine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ketamine

Ketamine

I am gonna start an indoor grow soon,and want some advice. I want to know which strains out there are the most indica type. I want those fat leaved beautiful plants! Please help as there are soo many to choose from. Thanks :)

S

Steve Z

the kind that state < Indica. come on where are these questions going nowadays on this forum. you're basically just asking for personal preference with ?'s like that and no back story.

G

Green Supreme

I would never grow Deep Chunk myself, so much for personal preference. I just picked something that sounded like what he was looking for. Peace GS

S

Steve Z

all i was saying if he's looking for a fat leaf i can give him a bunch, if he's looking for good nugs on those fat wide leaves then just read the discription in the buy ad. it'll tell you if its indy or not. i promise thats 1 of the top 3 things people look for duh lololol. and fat leaves dont really mean anything, if thats a trait your goin for damn you have a broad horizon to scope on man.

G

Green Supreme

I picked for the fat leaf. DC has lotsa cabbage like that. If the man wants cabbage, feed him cabbage lol. Just funnin with ya Steve. Good luck to yous all. Peace GS

S

smugsmoker90

Ive noticed that the fat leaves only come from haveing a high humidity.. and the lower it is the skinnier your leaves will be.

J

jyme

some nice leafs and killer smoke its jacalyn and its not a 100% indica

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Top Bottom