Indoor CAT PISS phenotype hunt.

• Thread starter Beowuuulf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

What up farmers

Been a bit since my last grow, (october) which resulted in a disappointing yield and turnout for my all Skunk #1 outdoor grow, this batch pollinated itself early on and yielded poorly with almost no unique characteristics! Nor smell! I think this is largely due to the full on seed production after pollination, however, even the early female and males did not give much of a skunk smell which I would expect at that time (before Pol.) And therefore fuck that strain!

We are onto the new adventure. Still chasing skunks -- but this time a more reputable lineage, worked indica, from 707: CAT PISS

This grow will be indoor, soil, under LED, with aims at finding a gem phenotype that will really burn your nose! And I won't stop till I find it.

I spent alot on building 100 liter resevoir with chiller and bubbler, but this hydro setup is too much to handle in regards to keeping the back plants trimmed. I like soil because I can remove each pot to trim the plant and return it to the tent. And incase of worst case scenario, they can be relocated.

We are growing with 2x ES180 Electric Sky LED, these lights kick ass and all buds grown under them so far have been brilliant. These two lights give more than enough PPFD for 4 plants. (I use a hydrofarms PPFD gadget)10 regular seeds soaked in water for 24 hrs on 2.27.23, then planted into clear plastic solo cups of promix mixed with 30% perlite. The clear cups will sit inside red cups. I wanted to use promix HP M but the store hadn't unloaded the shipment and this soil was there so it will do..

Indoor cat piss phenotype hunt
Indoor cat piss phenotype hunt 2
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Big delays from neglecting them in the solos, with low temp and low humidity.. they kinda went slowmo. Upgraded the pots but ran out of dirt, I will top them up..

20230430 212105
20230430 212058
20230430 212102
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

What up farmers

Been a bit since my last grow, (october) which resulted in a disappointing yield and turnout for my all Skunk #1 outdoor grow, this batch pollinated itself early on and yielded poorly with almost no unique characteristics! Nor smell! I think this is largely due to the full on seed production after pollination, however, even the early female and males did not give much of a skunk smell which I would expect at that time (before Pol.) And therefore fuck that strain!

We are onto the new adventure. Still chasing skunks -- but this time a more reputable lineage, worked indica, from 707: CAT PISS

This grow will be indoor, soil, under LED, with aims at finding a gem phenotype that will really burn your nose! And I won't stop till I find it.

I spent alot on building 100 liter resevoir with chiller and bubbler, but this hydro setup is too much to handle in regards to keeping the back plants trimmed. I like soil because I can remove each pot to trim the plant and return it to the tent. And incase of worst case scenario, they can be relocated.

We are growing with 2x ES180 Electric Sky LED, these lights kick ass and all buds grown under them so far have been brilliant. These two lights give more than enough PPFD for 4 plants. (I use a hydrofarms PPFD gadget)10 regular seeds soaked in water for 24 hrs on 2.27.23, then planted into clear plastic solo cups of promix mixed with 30% perlite. The clear cups will sit inside red cups. I wanted to use promix HP M but the store hadn't unloaded the shipment and this soil was there so it will do..
God do I miss the catpiss strains! Been smoking over 25 yrs & I still yearn for that! That & strain that literally smelled like dirty socks stick out in my brain,lol!

Top Bottom