Indoor Grow Guide Research **green Crack** (do I Need To Adjust My Approach For Optimal Results?)

• Thread starter tlcuk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tlcuk

Hey everybody. I have really become intrigued by what the states has been able to accomplish in terms of growing quuality and I am interested in getting some advice on how to create an efficient setup that is simple and yields incredible results. The information below is how I have decided to approach my grow. Note that all of this is based on my current seed choice which is Green Crack

Soil Option
=DNA Ultimate Coco

Nutrient line
DNA Mills setup
=Basis A+B
=C4
=PH Growth + Flower
=Start K
=Ultimate PK
=Vitalize
-I will be following their feeding cycle guide and go based on that, the link to this is below.
-They show two different methods and I was curious to know by the community which option is better, should I go with the ultimate pk route or the sugar rush route?
http://mills-nutrients.com/growth-chart/?lang=en
Also, would I need to add calmag to this setup guys, mills nutrients sells calmag as an extra but not sure if I need it? Please advise

I want to incorporate a simple microbial tea and I have been told that Ecothrive biosys is simple and easy to use, I would like to know if anybody knows another option which is very simple to use. Also, whats the best way to use microbial tea's

Also, are there any decent foliar sprays that I can incorporate

PPM

I have seen that this is the ppm range the mix should be at both veg and flowering stage
VEG= 600-800
Flower Stage=800-1000
Also, the water temperature should be between 20C-22.2C

Temperature + Humidity Setup

For this section, I have tried to get my head around being able to get the temperature and humidity levels perfect for my specific strain for both the entire cycle of the grow as well as the change based on lighting schedules. I want to follow the vpd chart and get this right. If somebody can give me a spreadsheet style schedule for what the ideal temperature and humidity level should be at each stage of the plants cycle would help out an awful lot.

Here is what I have been able to gather so far, please advise if incorrect:
Veg Early Flower Late Flower
Week 1 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Temperature:
-Light On 22-26 C 18-25 C 18-24C
-Lights Off Minus5C Minus5C Minus10C

Humidity:
-From Cutting 60% 60% 55% 50% 50% 50% 50% 45% 40% 40%
-From Seed 70% 65% 65% 60% 55% 50% 50% 45% 45% 40%

This is what I have gathered from different sources and tried to come up with a basic guideline to follow. I could have the completely wrong outlook on this as I want the process to follow the cpd chart as easily as possible. I will have a thermometre and hygrometre to check up on this as well as buying a humidifer and dehumidifer.

Please guys help me get this right without me having to check up on these every minute, e.g. a preconfigured automatic temp and humnidity adjuster etc.

VPD Note
I have been given a basic outlook on this as:
--If VPD low, use dehumidifier
--If VPD high, use humidifier

Light Schedule
Veg Stage 18 hours on 6 hours off
Flowering stage 12 hours on 12 hours off

Pruning
At what stage of the growth of the plant is optimal for pruning? I have also heard that pruning all at once is better than slowly pruning the bottom sections of the plants? If somebody can advise me on optimising yields with this tip that would be great.

Watering
I would really love to know how the watering process is optimised with growing, if somebody can give me a schedule on how much and how often the nutrient mixed water needs to be applied to the crop at each stage/week of the process. I have also heard that watering from the bottom of the pot is better than pouring over the top of the soil

I have a partner that already knows how to grow and they will be setting up most of the stuff such as lighting, pot setup, carbon filters, fans etc. and basically my role is to get the best and latest information to improve the growing process through optimising nutrition, vpd, soil, light schedules etc. Basically, the product they bring out is terrible and I want to help them in the simplest way possible to get as close as they can to that California, trichome covered, aromatic, flavorful product.

Note again, I want to master the growth of this specific strain: GREEN Crack
I will be purchasing these seeds directly from the humboldt seed organisation website.

Please guys help me simplify this process and help me bring out great quality products, I dont want to bombard these people with 100 different tips and tricks, just the main ones so that we can change our setup efficiently. I am also from UK so please advise based on whats available here and an understanding of the legal aspect. Thank you so much guys look forward to replies.

T

tlcuk

The main boxes that need to be ticked are:
=Strain that is easy to grow, high error margin
=California grade cup winner quality with amazing trichomes, thc etc.
=the highest yield possible
=shortest flowering time possible
=best nutrient and fertilizers to optimise growth and prevent problems e.g. mildew, pests, mites etc.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

The main boxes that need to be ticked are:
=Strain that is easy to grow, high error margin
=California grade cup winner quality with amazing trichomes, thc etc.
=the highest yield possible
=shortest flowering time possible
=best nutrient and fertilizers to optimize growth and prevent problems e.g. mildew, pests, mites etc.

so I'm a small time novice grower without any advice for you. With that said, what you are looking for is what every grower is looking for. There are many opinionated answers for just about every bullet item you listed so you won't get any answers or you'll get a million answers.

"=best nutrient and fertilizers to =best nutrient and fertilizers to optimize growth and prevent problems e.g. mildew, pests, mites etc."
This one question alone has spurred off many arguments and threads...

just saying don't expect a ton of absolute answers };-)

Monster762

Monster762

Hey everybody. I have really become intrigued by what the states has been able to accomplish in terms of growing quuality and I am interested in getting some advice on how to create an efficient setup that is simple and yields incredible results. The information below is how I have decided to approach my grow. Note that all of this is based on my current seed choice which is Green Crack

Soil Option
=DNA Ultimate Coco

Nutrient line
DNA Mills setup
=Basis A+B
=C4
=PH Growth + Flower
=Start K
=Ultimate PK
=Vitalize
-I will be following their feeding cycle guide and go based on that, the link to this is below.
-They show two different methods and I was curious to know by the community which option is better, should I go with the ultimate pk route or the sugar rush route?
Also, would I need to add calmag to this setup guys, mills nutrients sells calmag as an extra but not sure if I need it? Please advise

I want to incorporate a simple microbial tea and I have been told that Ecothrive biosys is simple and easy to use, I would like to know if anybody knows another option which is very simple to use. Also, whats the best way to use microbial tea's

PPM

I have seen that this is the ppm range the mix should be at both veg and flowering stage
VEG= 600-800
Flower Stage=800-1000

For this section, I have tried to get my head around being able to get the temperature and humidity levels perfect for my specific strain for both the entire cycle of the grow as well as the change based on lighting schedules. I want to follow the vpd chart and get this right. If somebody can give me a spreadsheet style schedule for what the ideal temperature and humidity level should be at each stage of the plants cycle would help out an awful lot.

Week 1 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Temperature:

Humidity:

This is what I have gathered from different sources and tried to come up with a basic guideline to follow. I could have the completely wrong outlook on this as I want the process to follow the cpd chart as easily as possible. I will have a thermometre and hygrometre to check up on this as well as buying a humidifer and dehumidifer.

Please guys help me get this right without me having to check up on these every minute, e.g. a preconfigured automatic temp and humnidity adjuster etc.

VPD Note

Light Schedule

Pruning
At what stage of the growth of the plant is optimal for pruning? I have also heard that pruning all at once is better than slowly pruning the bottom sections of the plants? If somebody can advise me on optimising yields with this tip that would be great.

Watering
I would really love to know how the watering process is optimised with growing, if somebody can give me a schedule on how much and how often the nutrient mixed water needs to be applied to the crop at each stage/week of the process. I have also heard that watering from the bottom of the pot is better than pouring over the top of the soil

I have a partner that already knows how to grow and they will be setting up most of the stuff such as lighting, pot setup, carbon filters, fans etc. and basically my role is to get the best and latest information to improve the growing process through optimising nutrition, vpd, soil, light schedules etc. Basically, the product they bring out is terrible and I want to help them in the simplest way possible to get as close as they can to that California, trichome covered, aromatic, flavorful product.

I will be purchasing these seeds directly from the humboldt seed organisation website.

Please guys help me simplify this process and help me bring out great quality products, I dont want to bombard these people with 100 different tips and tricks, just the main ones so that we can change our setup efficiently. I am also from UK so please advise based on whats available here and an understanding of the legal aspect. Thank you so much guys look forward to replies.
I honestly think you are beating a dead horse asking for perfect situation. I have green crack in room now. I have to say it is a good grower. It jumped all over the sour diesel and blueberry that were with it. I'm in soil but the gc noticeably took off compared to the others. It has around a 10 week flower time. It does take some abuse. I had dead plants and they bounced back like nothing happened as soon as I killed the bugs at the roots. I haven't thrown anything at them that hurt them nutrient wise. I'm running 10 point phosphorus boost and they eat it up. 5 gal buckets go dry in 2 days max. I'm giving nutes almost every watering and no burn. I hear it is a good end product too. Time will tell. They do seem to be strong n grow themselves. And I have a million bud sites without topping or training at all. Basically like I said a good grower. Easy for beginner like me.

Monster762

Monster762

I honestly think you are beating a dead horse asking for perfect situation. I have green crack in room now. I have to say it is a good grower. It jumped all over the sour diesel and blueberry that were with it. I'm in soil but the gc noticeably took off compared to the others. It has around a 10 week flower time. It does take some abuse. I had dead plants and they bounced back like nothing happened as soon as I killed the bugs at the roots. I haven't thrown anything at them that hurt them nutrient wise. I'm running 10 point phosphorus boost and they eat it up. 5 gal buckets go dry in 2 days max. I'm giving nutes almost every watering and no burn. I hear it is a good end product too. Time will tell. They do seem to be strong n grow themselves. And I have a million bud sites without topping or training at all. Basically like I said a good grower. Easy for beginner like me.
And every single plant will have its own things it likes. They may be very similar but there is no way to label down an exact method for best results. Just pay attention to them n they'll tell you everything they want.

xenon730

xenon730

Soil Option
=DNA Ultimate Coco

Nutrient line
DNA Mills setup
=Basis A+B
=C4
=PH Growth + Flower
=Start K
=Ultimate PK
=Vitalize

PPM

VEG= 600-800
Flower Stage=800-1000

Week 1 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Temperature:

Humidity:

VPD Note

Light Schedule

Pruning

Watering

Sounds like you want to hire someone for a consultation.

T

tlcuk

I think my approach to this will be this:

#mills Nutrient Product Line + Recover recharche microbes + A type of organic pest control system
#18 hours on - 6 hours off veg,, 12 hours on - 12 hours off flower
#Temperature during veg= 77F Temeperature during first 4 weeks flower= 74F temperature during last 4 weeks flower= 72-73F

- 4 or 5C during lights off and -8 or 9C for final 2-3weeks flower to increase trichome preservation

#humidity will be 63-57% veg 40-50% 1-4 flower 32-37% 4-8 flower

I've been looking around and the 3 strains that have caught my eye are:
-Green Crack
-sour patch kiss
-Black Cherry Punch

please advice expert growers if I would be good with this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom