Indoor+LST+Scrog+Outdoors in one? Thunk again

• Thread starter 7rayos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7rayos

Well, that sound a bit crazy, yeah, but that's my Thunk's life story. She was born under lights, but very soon made clear it needed some bending as it shoot up. So i've started kind a lst, bending it over until she again made it clear the box wasn't enough. Then i took her outside, clipped some branches and threw that clothes drier on top, to avoid getting over the terrace railing. Then i realized she was too sativa for being there for a long time, so i took her totally out, where she finished seemingly unscathed. I've never grew anything so weedy and undemanding, but with its 120+ days in flowering and large yield i didn't bother keeping a mother. Airy buds of creeping sativa smelling of barnish or fuel. Sam the Skunkman revenge. Cross that with that AHzXAsk from Shanti and you get a seed to start this marijuana bizz all over again.

Thunkiya
Thunkiya2
Indoorlstscrogoutdoors in one thunk again 3
Scrogistan 077jpg
Osel ling 040jpg
Publico 018jpg
Uthunk2
Domingothunksetas 006jpg
Indoorlstscrogoutdoors in one thunk again 9
Indoorlstscrogoutdoors in one thunk again 10
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
mmmm nice plant dude, like your style

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, nice commitment 7rayos. Had to use a little bit of everything to see that one through.

P

ProGroWannabe

Way to go for keeping her alive! I admire your determination to finish her.

7rayos

Thanks very much everybody. Green 81, let's call it she has a kind beauty of her own, because in all honesty she's quite deform, really. Doesn't like no rules, branches will shoot at different directions from different sprouting zones, with buds pointing indifferently towards the sun or towards the ground, but reaching easily the 10ft mark if planted no later than mid may, (southern Spain). A monstrous baby.
Thanks Andy, i'm a sucker for happy endings outside the movies too. She has good competition, but it's a happy thing.
Obliged, Herr Hererissh. The motto is, if there's any green left, it can recover. This sort of smoke that makes difficult to shut up once you start talking :sign0023: feather fingers, see-through focusing and forceful creep. Sativa at its best. Very strong girl too, and not a male flower in sight after all that shaking.
Señor ProGroWB, definitely she's the kind of lady who likes people to wait for her with no apparent features to abide for it, like Janet Street-Porter coming to a loft party. End of similarities with the celebrity.
When i first sampled it, it was nothing remarkable about her, so i kept it in a big glass jar for six weeks more, then i tried it again and, to cut it short, it's about my favorite now. Ugly duckling became swan with the curing. But she never matures, she doesn't pursue reproduction in these climas, just sunbaking all day long and feeling a gentle breeze at nights. She eats virtually whatever. Leaves at some point are just needles, but looking closely, very healthy needles, not that they shrink or anything.
For people with patience and outdoor space, i'd recommend it to anybody. For yielding matters in outdoors, although a typical airy sativa, you can get the kilo (2lbs) per plant, and you'll need help with the trimming.
So i'm going to skin up another, why not.

Top Bottom