Indoor Organic Grow of Future One By Anesia Seeds

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Many of you have asked questions about this particular cultivar. So, we will follow this one through it’s grow. This first pic, two weeks into a seven gallon bag. I am using an organic living soil method. Topped once and will top again today. So far she is robust and very strong on the terps for such a young one. Terps are heavy on fruit and skunk. Having just came out of a cup two weeks ago her grow time is considered about normal and comparable to other cultivars. I am currently building her base to put her on scrog.
This particular plant is being touted as the highest thc percentage in the world. With that said, I will conclude this log of my grow with a lab test and certification. Growing is knowing, right?
You are welcome to follow along! 🙂

Indoor organic grow of future one by anesia seeds
rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

One of my last grows was a clone of a Future #1. I grew 2 clones alongside 1 Gelato Dream and one Super Glue both grown from seed. All Anesia strains. The Gelato ended up the most potent, but unfortunately the 2 Future clones outgrew the other 2 and took over the room. The flowers were slow to get going but very tall. Bud shape was kind of tall and elongated as well. Lots of stretching on this one with its sativa dominance and long flowering period. A friend of mine who I got the clones from got great results from this plant, but I dont know if he ever got it tested. My own results sucked because it ran into my light and I had heat issues and light leakage via my ventilation though my light. The tops went all stupid and stretched later in flower. I ended up with still some decent bud, but I wouldnt even bother testing it, I definitely didnt get the grow right, was my first time trying to tackle summer temps in my grow room.

However Ive grown Anesia strains before and the Gelato Dream at 33% Id believe although I didnt test it, but their Big Bazooka I did get tested and it came back exactly as described at 29%. My last run that just harvested was their Bruce Banner and White Runtz. Both turned out nice although again, havent tested them yet, but from smoking them Id say they are right around what is advertised. One thing Ive noticed with Anesia seeds is late flower nanners, although that could be due to other stresses in my grow room and others Ive seen them grown in. Also, even when they have thrown a few late flower nanners, Ive only maybe seen 2 or 3 seeds out of a whole plant, if any. That being said, my Bruce Banner and White Runtz didnt show any signs of herm at all. The Gelato did and the Future #1 did I think? lol. But again, neither produced seeds.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

One of my last grows was a clone of a Future #1. I grew 2 clones alongside 1 Gelato Dream and one Super Glue both grown from seed. All Anesia strains. The Gelato ended up the most potent, but unfortunately the 2 Future clones outgrew the other 2 and took over the room. The flowers were slow to get going but very tall. Bud shape was kind of tall and elongated as well. Lots of stretching on this one with its sativa dominance and long flowering period. A friend of mine who I got the clones from got great results from this plant, but I dont know if he ever got it tested. My own results sucked because it ran into my light and I had heat issues and light leakage via my ventilation though my light. The tops went all stupid and stretched later in flower. I ended up with still some decent bud, but I wouldnt even bother testing it, I definitely didnt get the grow right, was my first time trying to tackle summer temps in my grow room.

However Ive grown Anesia strains before and the Gelato Dream at 33% Id believe although I didnt test it, but their Big Bazooka I did get tested and it came back exactly as described at 29%. My last run that just harvested was their Bruce Banner and White Runtz. Both turned out nice although again, havent tested them yet, but from smoking them Id say they are right around what is advertised. One thing Ive noticed with Anesia seeds is late flower nanners, although that could be due to other stresses in my grow room and others Ive seen them grown in. Also, even when they have thrown a few late flower nanners, Ive only maybe seen 2 or 3 seeds out of a whole plant, if any. That being said, my Bruce Banner and White Runtz didnt show any signs of herm at all. The Gelato did and the Future #1 did I think? lol. But again, neither produced seeds.
Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I plan on forcing this lady to be short and squat so that she is proper for the scrog. I can tell you this, those nanners are more than likely from being too close to the light. This will cause a process called rodelization. This will be my first run from these breeders. Normally I stick with Captain Redbeards seeds. Been running various ones now for over a year. Never any probs and some top of the line goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom