Inevitable?

• Thread starter Brown.Thumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brown.Thumb

Brown.Thumb

The problem rests upon 'users'. Those insincere lying cheating using self-centered selfish assholes who are far too many these days. They make it difficult to retain any faith in humanity. Still... there are those who conserve that faith. The problem is... the scale is tipping the wrong way.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I believe this is absolutely true...

Yesterday is gone and we can't change it.
Tomorrow may never come, for some of us at least.
All we truly have is very moment.
We are nothing to the universe.
Our entire galaxy could implode and the universe wouldn't notice or care.
So... the only truly important thing is how we treat each other at the macro level at this very moment.
There is nothing else.
cool you feel better,now im leaving this convo,my brain is over loaded hahahahah,grin up chest out my friend every day is new ,bang it,see my bright side ,i feel i helped in a way,even if i didnt i feel it,bright side is you make it or break it,peace

Brown.Thumb

Brown.Thumb

Not faith. Fate.

And i have hit plenty bottom too and agree with your perspective. What i was teying to say was there is no set outcome. What we do (cause) effects what happens (effect).

So in essence we are in control of what happens to us. Well for the most part.

So we either want to move foward or we dont. It is a choice. I have made both choices at different times of my life.

Not looking to move foward always ends in bad. So are only real choice is to look up to better things as long as we can.

I will say this. With the amazing amount of health issues and my own bad choices ruining my life and those around me i still stepped up (eventualy) and have a home and family of my own now.

Anyone can fix anything!

If you're referring to something similar to karma, I don't believe in it. Far too many 'evil?' people have very plush happy lives, while far too many good people suffer horrific circumstances. I'm not perfect... not even close... but I'm not bad either. The truth is, I should and WILL pull myself up by the bootstraps.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you're referring to something similar to karma, I don't believe in it. Far too many 'evil?' people have very plush happy lives, while far too many good people suffer horrific circumstances. I'm not perfect... not even close... but I'm not bad either. The truth is, I should and WILL pull myself up by the bootstraps.

I dont believe in karma. I dont believe much crap humans make up. Im saying with perspective and hard work most anything is possible.

Top Bottom