Inexpensive LED grow lights

• Thread starter pfaber11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pothead11

pothead11

Well I'm putting up a few pics of my new light . Not as nice as some but for a budget light I really like it . £30.99 well spent . Looked again and it's gone up to £65.50 . Glad I bought it when I did .
1s l1600
4s l1600

pothead11

pothead11

Yes I suppose so . Since I started in mid February I have upgraded my setup several times . Started with a cardboard box then to a grow tent then the lights from CFL's to a very cheap Led light that lasted 2 weeks to what I'm using now and am quite happy with what I'm doing now . Spent about 100 quid at most . This is pretty much as far as I want to take it . For legal reasons I want to stick to one small tent .

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Or triple or quadruple!

yes

I had various $20 led bulbs, home made cfl housing for 2-4 bulbs, the Mars 300.......but once I finally had a small quantum led board (hlg 135 v1) and a 400 hps with it was a night and day difference

I went from a 40-80g harvest to a 250-320g

until recently I had some legal constraints........ n a wife, so things were mild.

But if your going to spend 250 on a grow setup, 40-50% should be a quality light or it’s more growing practice.

Save n read about the nice light you will buy with your next harvest

Latest posts

Top Bottom