Infected broken limb. And how to treat.

Hello, i have a white widow that just went into pre-flower. I'm growing outdoors, and had a good rainstorm role thru and broke a lower branch from weight of water or wind. But i was out of town for a few days and didn't get to it until i noticed a problem. My stem where the branch broke discolored and started to mold a little all around the main stalk. Sadly, i noticed this about 4 days after the rain but i just sprayed it down with a light solution of water and hydrogen peroxide. What else can i do to help this. I am picking up some grafting tape in the morning. Thank you for any help i can get.

P_20190815_182147_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20190815_182207_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20190815_170430_BF.jpg

Hello, i have a white widow that just went into pre-flower. I'm growing outdoors, and had a good rainstorm role thru and broke a lower branch from weight of water or wind. But i was out of town for a few days and didn't get to it until i noticed a problem. My stem where the branch broke discolored and started to mold a little all around the main stalk. Sadly, i noticed this about 4 days after the rain but i just sprayed it down with a light solution of water and hydrogen peroxide. What else can i do to help this. I am picking up some grafting tape in the morning. Thank you for any help i can get.

View attachment 888437View attachment 888436View attachment 888438
It looked like this not sure if there’s much more you can do my plant is still alive
8AA65556-1A5B-47CF-BEE9-CABE243C03B7.jpeg

Jack og

JackOG
Staff member
You can use latex white paint as a bandaid for future breaks. Make like a scab to prevent mold from taking hold. Plant looks healthy so I think u did great man!

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash

DNA Genetics