Infestation Situation

• Thread starter Lia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lia

Lia

I've been fighting thrips and now septoria for close to a year. I'm at the point where I'm ready to throw away every last mother and start fresh.

But how can I adequately de-bug and de-mold my house? (Not to mention my cats).

I am also a new bee, so thanks for the help in advance

dire wolf

dire wolf

Why must i be like that why i must chase the cat , moma put the dog in me....george clinton

Spinosad safe for the cat ....

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I've been fighting thrips and now septoria for close to a year. I'm at the point where I'm ready to throw away every last mother and start fresh.

But how can I adequately de-bug and de-mold my house? (Not to mention my cats).

I am also a new bee, so thanks for the help in advance

Yeah you can use spinosad or neem oil to control the pests. As far as mold goes, try potassium silicate foliar spray to control the plants you have left. After this run you need to thoroughly disinfect your grow room/house with bleach. I would go as far as keeping the doors and windows shut while spraying out your grow room, while wearing a mask, evacuate the area for 2 or 3 hours and let the bleach off-gas inside the room. Should kill any mold hiding in cracks and crevices, hopefully get rid of all the spores. Use a strong bleach and water solution.

B

Burned Haze

Best spinosad for the buck = conserve sc

3.7ml per gal @ ph 5.5

kills mites 2 and a lot soft bodied bugs, read the manual

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Anything with a decent concentration of spinosad will eliminate the thrips. BH's recommendation is the best but I've used monterrey with great success a lot over the years.

Septoria... Are you sure that's what it is? A copper based fungicide should do the trick for that.

Top Bottom