JAWS

JAWS

any one no anything about this piece.

HELIX COOKIES F1
mother===girl scout cookies {forum ??}
father===helix og

JAWS

JAWS

not much feed back on these strains, so either there not very good or there very very good and are being tight lipped about.

peace:writing:

JAWS

JAWS

humm ok so umm i guess im going to need to run these to see whats up then, was hoping for some dead on info either way.

ALIEN OG===alien og * alien technology that's whats written on the seed pack that i have.

was also sent something that had an alien head on it and says alien technology f2, now i have read enough to know that this is just not possible and with further asking and bugging the person i got the seeds from i have came to the thoughts that what these really are and that would be a first push out or the ALIEN KUSH f2. not the alien tech but still these should be pretty awesome.

thanks ppl:writing:

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
humm ok so umm i guess im going to need to run these to see whats up then, was hoping for some dead on info either way.

ALIEN OG===alien og * alien technology that's whats written on the seed pack that i have.

was also sent something that had an alien head on it and says alien technology f2, now i have read enough to know that this is just not possible and with further asking and bugging the person i got the seeds from i have came to the thoughts that what these really are and that would be a first push out or the ALIEN KUSH f2. not the alien tech but still these should be pretty awesome.

thanks ppl:writing:

I hope that doesnt confuse things Jaws...Raskal released packs of Alien Kush F2's here at the farm a few years ago.
It was LVPK x Alien Tech.

Ive worked those lines down to F3 and plan on Bxing them after that.
Just finished F3 open run, planning on selected back crossing at F3...the lines are pretty bottle necked already..and really doesnt need to be opened up any further for selection.

So if you run this project Jaws...Im hoping you do not call it Alien Kush F2...because it would cause mass confusion in the future with the worked Alien lines from Raskal/OBS/GBS

Anyways...just thinking outloud.

~Lem

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Alien OG, if it's from Swerve = Tahoe x Alien Kush

AlienBerry = BerryWhite x Fire Alien Kush

Heya Symbiote...hope all is well :)

I released a cross close to that about 2 years ago....it was Yumbolt x Alien Kush F2, known up here as either Yum Berry Alien or Russell Wilson OG.
I put that project on the back burner..I may pick it up in the future...the testers reported back a real fruity, floral kush...with a real good high.

Oh..the BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien Kush(Raskal) was never really released...I used that cross mainly as a pivot breeder. (Bwog ET).

~Lem

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
@lemonhoko What's a pivot breeder?

outwest

Basically its a personal term I place on certain crosses or hybrids.
Hybrids I make that I can use to either outcross to a clone only or use as a "pivot" point for my projects.
Because Bwog ET was made up with DJ Short Blueberry, White Indica, Alien Kush, Fire OG....it has qualities I can use as my first hybrid crosses.
The structure is basically Indica dom..which I can count on, and the turps have a light berry flav with a touch of that dawgish og behind it.
She blends well with almost any fruity or dawg or OG strains.
I made this strain just for this "pivot" role in my breeding program.

Sorry for the hijack...Jaws

~Lem

JAWS

JAWS

ya the ALIEN OG & ALIENBERRY are both marked as f2's at this point.

the ALIEN TECHNOLOGY are also marked f2
PICT0011

but like i was saying i don't think these could be those, but who knows may be they are. my thoughts were/are that these are most likely alien kush f2's. if i worked them id most likely release them as alien kush f3's and not alien technology f3. sounds like ether way there is going to be some issues.

peace:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom