Info on these strains

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

hi there everyone i just picked up 9 new strains yesterday interested in any info on any of these strains any pics of them done and any good tips to growing them so here is the list

Hash Master
Shrom
Ak47 cherry pheno
banana gum og
chem valley kush
blue dream
OG Juana
Shit
Skywalker OG

D

dsclosetgrow

dont know much about most of the strains you have but i have heard the chem valley kush is a very nice full body high

E

Eggman

The Hashmaster that I know of was from Doc Bush. Hasen`t been available for a few years now I believe. Was very nice.
I don`t think he is above ground now. Would love to find out that he is around.
Eggman

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

just harvested blue dream for the second time. easiest, most resilient strain there is. i like it in soil, with a heavy organic feeding for the best blueberry haze flavor. 68 to 70 days for perfection. every dispensary in socal carries it and i have never seen a bad batch of it because it is just that easy to grow. in fact, i just smoked some an hour ago that i harvested sunday and jarred on thursday. taste and effect was already top shelf. and this particular plant was outdoor. flowered early, finished maybe 18 inches tall, and yielded an ounce of blueish bud.

J

jtmyzery2008

Nice Justsomeguy yeah i cant wait to get these flowered out the chem valley already reeks and it's just a little clone and yes i picked these up at the PNC they have been getting alot of mixed reviews but when i went they had a huge selection and there were some bad clones but all the ones i picked out so far are in great shape

J

jtmyzery2008

pic update

goes in this order

Skywalker OG
Chem Valley Kush
Banana Gum OG
SHIT
Shrom
Blue Dream
Hashmaster
OGjuana

Skywalker OG
Chem Valley Kush
Banana Gum OG
SHIT
Shrom
Blue Dream
Hashmaster
Ogjuana
budfriend

budfriend

through the ,shit, away. waste of time and space on that one. ran it once. better to waste 15 bucks.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Most of your og strains, the blue dream and schrom should all be similar in size. not sure of the others and if they are indica dominant. Schrom is really, really dank if grown right. Its romulan (most likely the old version, not the new indica shit) x columbian gold i think. and yeah, the blue dream is easy to grow and yields damn well. good luck w/ that many new girls and trying to pick out the keepers. Schrom isn't very easy to find from what i know but maybe in your area its different.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
shit is Mr nice the original afgani x skunk #1
Skywalker OG = mazar x blueberry

J

jtmyzery2008

Pic update

my roomate just picked up a Chocolate Thia plant here is a pic of it if anyone has grown this and has advice on growing it it would help me out also here is a pic of the Goo x jew i am trying to lst

Chocolate  Thia
Goojew lst
fractal

fractal

Schrom is very nice, that's a good score. What is the big deal about Blue Dream, people still get excited about this one but I never understood it. You want something that kicks blue dream ass I always offer people an original Blockhead f1 clone that kicks blue dreams ass in every way. Let me know if you want to compare yourself.

Banana OG is pretty damn weak. Frosty but not tasty or stinky, boring high.

Do you seriously have a strain called Jew Goo? hahahaha

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dAMM THOSE ARE SOME BIG ASS LEAFS ON THAT CHOCOLATE THAI GOOOD LUCK ON THEM

J

jtmyzery2008

Pic Update

yeah they are some pretty big leaves on that chocolate thai not sure what to do how to grow it never really grown a sativa before here are new pics of all the new clones i have going and the Goo x jew that im trying to LST i forgot to take a pic of the SHIT so i added a pic of the juicy fruit seedling that i had taken
Banana Gum Og
Blue Dream
Chem Valley Kush
Cherry Ak47
Chocolate thai
Goo x Jew
Hashmaster
OGjuana
Shrom
Skywalker OG
Juicy Fruit 1

Banana Gum OG
Blue Dream
Chem Valley Kush
Cherry AK47
Chocolate thai
GooJew
HashMaster
OGjuana
Shrom
Skywalker OG
Juicy Fruit1
P

purekushkills

hopefully you got the OG Kush S1 called Skywalker OG. Most sativa'd out cut of the OG family. Straight wreaks of Acrid OG and has an amazing high associated with it. Some people don't like to smoke anything else.

It's definitely up there on my list too.

Now if you got the Dutch Passion version of Skywalker...it's a blueberry x mazaar cross. Mid grade at best.

Or it could be the Dutch Passion Skywalker x OG kush.

I've heard of many variations...I just hope you got the one that I've enjoyed for some time.

Sativa OG = A gold mine for my medicinal purposes. Before the skywalker OG I could only get that enlightening high from Sour Diesel. Now I have an OG that does the job :D

Stay Green
-PKK

Top Bottom