Inline Fan Keeping The Tent Cool ?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

New to using a Tent. Right now have a Small Tent with three White Widows blooming.

Leaving on a trip got a friend taking care of stuff. While the Light is on I've been opening the Tent so it won't get too warm..

I have an Inline Fan drawing out with Filter, I'm thinking have an Inline Fan blowing in should keep it cool enough.

Having him just water them figure it will be too much on him opening and shutting up the Tent. Going to keep the house pretty cool.

oLd1

2Bad

2Bad

New to using a Tent. Right now have a Small Tent with three White Widows blooming.

Leaving on a trip got a friend taking care of stuff. While the Light is on I've been opening the Tent so it won't get too warm..

I have an Inline Fan drawing out with Filter, I'm thinking have an Inline Fan blowing in should keep it cool enough.

Having him just water them figure it will be too much on him opening and shutting up the Tent. Going to keep the house pretty cool.

oLD1
What kind of light? If it's a LED you don't need to keep the tent open just the filtered vents. It'll be the same temp inside and out give or take 2 degrees.

Ponky

Ponky

I hook my fan to a thermostat. So it stays at a set temperature. If the fan can keep up to the light it's a good system. Otherwise you have to open the tent up.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What size fan?

Have it sucking out of the tent from the top... open the flaps on the bottom to draw in cool air.

Put your temp probe at canopy height out of the light. Can't count how many times I seen sensors I the wrong g place and ppl think thier temps are an issue.

Tbh you want to go by leaf temp not air temp as that's what's important.

oLd1

oLd1

Got a Small Clip on Fan inside and Filter is up by the light.

Before the Tent I watered too much and had a mold problem but got that taken care of.

I’m going to try leaving it closed before I have him taking care of it.

Had a Cop friend to take care of things but think this guy is better. LOL

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Well I took just a Dryer hose on the other side let the one fan to draw cooler air in.

oLd1

0FD26998 EB1E 40F1 8D28 A8C05CF2C6A9
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Your tent will be a few degrees warmer while lights on. Temperature in the room the tent is in is deciding.

If its room temp then it will be okay. If its a small room you should be alert to heat while lights on. Aquaman is spot on with temp probe.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

oLd1
My inline fans are cheap.

Thumbnail intake 2
Thumbnail intake air
oLd1

oLd1

Keep it between 75 and 80 degrees in Summer. 80 to 85 degrees in Winter in the room.

Getting a bigger New Tent so really can't hold me back doing a Grow this Winter.

oLd1

2Bad

2Bad

Keep it between 75 and 80 degrees in Summer. 80 to 85 degrees in Winter in the room.

Getting a bigger New Tent so really can't hold me back doing a Grow this Winter.

oLd1
Go as big as you can mane..lol Im a newb started with a 4x4 was too small for 6 1 gallon plants lol...now I got a 8x4 and its perfect

Latest posts

Top Bottom