Insight on a strain

• Thread starter Slap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slap

Slap

I was given seeds. Bag says A. G milkshake Fem.
I tried to Google it
Comes back Amsterdam Genetics milkshake kush Auto
Does anyone know if this might be what I have?
I would think on the bag it would say milkshake kush Auto if that was the case, not A. G milkshake Fem.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

no experience with the seed house, or strain, but if, or as u grow it out... you'll have auto confirmation pretty quick. go to clone if u don't want to force right away... and force the clone.
fastest way i can think of, besides sending off celotedons, for $20ish per, last time i checked.
a friend with giftseed, is a friend, indeed.
try contacting the seed house, via email, with images.
as u grow it out, you can seek strain plant images n characteristics, for a generalized and subjective confirmation and then... when u smoke it... months from now... flavs... check lineage... separate the flavors between filtered air drags and sips of coronas... to cleanse the palate... mmmm... ok... i need a beer.
even breeders n seedhouses, oops seeds and some, i would submit... still use the old hermie road to feminism... i.e. could be anything- a male, a hermie... a flawless lady... might have to grow some pot 🤪👹💩😁👍

Slap

Slap

no experience with the seed house, or strain, but if, or as u grow it out... you'll have auto confirmation pretty quick. go to clone if u don't want to force right away... and force the clone.
fastest way i can think of, besides sending off celotedons, for $20ish per, last time i checked.
a friend with giftseed, is a friend, indeed.
try contacting the seed house, via email, with images.
as u grow it out, you can seek strain plant images n characteristics, for a generalized and subjective confirmation and then... when u smoke it... months from now... flavs... check lineage... separate the flavors between filtered air drags and sips of coronas... to cleanse the palate... mmmm... ok... i need a beer.
even breeders n seedhouses, oops seeds and some, i would submit... still use the old hermie road to feminism... i.e. could be anything- a male, a hermie... a flawless lady... might have to grow some pot 🤪👹💩😁👍
Thanks! I will do just that!
Plus grow some pot!
Thanks for the info.
If I Google seed house, I suppose their email will be there.
Peace Out!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

likely

or the contact us

part

is typically on websites

i forget stuff

Top Bottom