Inspection, Week 2 Flowering Plants In Closet

• Thread starter herbmonger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
herbmonger

herbmonger

Hey everyone, I have an inspection coming up in about a week. I've recently entered flower and i realize that this is a very delicate stage.

My question is, will my plants be okay after 12 hours in a semi-large closet? I have 3 short, fat bushy plants that I vegged for 85 days and a 5x5 tent. Plants in the closet, tent will either be collapsed and concealed, or completely broken down and packed up for the day of the inspection. Also I will be cooking an entire package of bacon that day to cover up the smell of plants sitting in my closet unventilated, as opposed to in my tent with much ventilation and carbon scrubbing.

I haven't had any pest problems *knock on wood* I'm ordering neem oil for my outdoor crop but i don't know if it will arrive in time for the inspection, I also don't want to spray my ladies in flower.

Please and thank you, any advice or peace of mind is greatly appreciated. One love!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
As long as they keep their dark schedule they should be okay for one day in a closet. If you have to take them out into the light when they are supposed to be in the dark is when you would have problems.

herbmonger

herbmonger

Perfect. Lights out is from 7:30~ to AM to PM. I'm thinking of stuffing one of the plants in a 30 gal trash can partially full of well aged compost. Will post update after all is said and done. Who knows maybe I will undo my velcro used for LST and conceal them in something else. Thanks for the peace of mind @DrMcSkunkins

Latest posts

Top Bottom