Inspired by the Solo Cup challenge

• Thread starter HiDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HiDaze

HiDaze

I saw the thread with folks germinating seeds and keeping them within their cups for their life span and was inspired.

This last Saturday I broke out 3 Afkansastan (mom) x X 18 Paskastani (dad) for germination with 100% success!

The following photos were taken tonight. Fingers crossed one is a girl as she will live her life within that cup!

Inspired by the solo cup challenge 4
Inspired by the solo cup challenge
Inspired by the solo cup challenge 2
Inspired by the solo cup challenge 3

The other 2 will be transplanted. Maybe we get lucky with 2 gals and have a nice big comparison for the solo cup survivor :)

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Thanks boss. Excited for the challenges ahead. What sort hiccups did you run into?
You're welcome. Honestly, the entire grow was a nightmare. LOL....they are like children. Very Very needy. I just had to find the sweet spot for feeds and watering. Other then that, They aren't too bad. They are fun to do. They also help me learn what I can get away with and what I cant.

HiDaze

HiDaze

You're welcome. Honestly, the entire grow was a nightmare. LOL....they are like children. Very Very needy. I just had to find the sweet spot for feeds and watering. Other then that, They aren't too bad. They are fun to do. They also help me learn what I can get away with and what I cant.
Apt description lol I like where your head is at. These problems will arise on a smaller scale but it's a great opportunity to learn. Without a large yield at risk to boot.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Apt description lol I like where your head is at. These problems will arise on a smaller scale but it's a great opportunity to learn. Without a large yield at risk to boot.
My Solo grow went pretty smooth until I flipped for flower. That's when my problem arose. You can get them big as long as you give them the time.

Solosize
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

If you ever get the time....Check out Stunted Art on Instragram. The guy grows out of shot glasses. I am getting ready to try that myself.

HiDaze

HiDaze

Holy cow - I forgot to update this over the last few weeks!

Here they are day... 21 after germination/planting in their cups.

20200225 194708

Made good use of an old wine bottle stand. Honestly was not planning to run another grow after my A5xThai Bx but why the hell not. Quickly built a small veg area with old equipment and look where we are.. lol
20200225 194757

3rd leaf sets are coming in well. Thinking about topping this bushy trio but want to give her offshoots another day or two to develop.

Afkansastan x X18 Pakastani tends to be a bushy plant as is. Maybe I'll top one for fun and let the other two go wild (assuming I pull 3 girls).

Wait and see I suppose!

Latest posts

Top Bottom