Insurance And Liability

• Thread starter ballbeanking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Has anyone with a room ever had a fire and if so did insurance have to cover it???
Hahaha if they find a plant, light, bud, pot, water jug, ballast, wires, bulb, tent whatever. ...scratch home owners insurance... its considered a drug under federal law....NOW in SOME areas you can get what is called grow insurance but many of those are just gonna do a dispensary setting.

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Hahaha if they find a plant, light, bud, pot, water jug, ballast, wires, bulb, tent whatever. ...scratch home owners insurance... its considered a drug under federal law....NOW in SOME areas you can get what is called grow insurance but many of those are just gonna do a dispensary setting.
That's what I thought. Thanks

B

Burned Haze

I wonder if someone made/use a garage or "shed" ( I saw a few storage bin grows online )for growing specifically & didn't insure it?. Question is if that burned down : external grow-garage make the house not under insurance anymore or will they only focus on what's insured since they are separate buildings?

* locally I would think you could , but laws and what happens aren't logical . I realize each state and city have different laws/code but I'm sure our community wants to know what the general information is on that

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I wonder if someone made/use a garage or "shed" ( I saw a few storage bin grows online )for growing specifically & didn't insure it?. Question is if that burned down : external grow-garage make the house not under insurance anymore or will they only focus on what's insured since they are separate buildings?

* locally I would think you could , but laws and what happens aren't logical . I realize each state and city have different laws/code but I'm sure our community wants to know what the general information is on that
Here are some of the ways you can be dropped from insurance... youll notice one that stands out and they can use it all day in court because of the feds and the schedule of the drug/plant.

Some of the preventable reasons for homeowners insurance cancellations and non-renewals include:

Non-payment of premiums
Non-disclosure to the company or giving incorrect information
Failing to comply with safety guidelines, such as removing things like pools and trampolines
Not meeting fire codes or other recommendations
Too many claims on a policy
((Criminal charges that arise from an activity that raises the risk of your homeowners insurance policy))
Neglecting to perform necessary repairs in order to reduce the risk to your homeowners insurance
Leaving the home vacant for over 60 days

Some of the reasons for cancellation of homeowners insurance that are unpreventable include:

A company deciding to no longer offer coverage in a particular area or state
Change in company policies concerning the type of homes they will insure
Discontinuation of the complete home line of coverage Limiting the number of policies in one geographic area

Its a numbers and risk assessment game and they dont get rich on paying out... if they can drop you they will.

Is the external grow shed hooked to power? Water? Is it up to code? And even if you are good on a state level they can just say well... growing is a federal crime... NO PAY OUT.

B

Burned Haze

To answer...* Is the external grow shed/garage hooked to power? Answer: Unlimited tap rule and approved, the panel for safety has (2) Auto-ceiling-electrical Extinguisher 3kg and a Extinguisher on each door
* Water? Is it up to code? A: Yes

"And even if you are good on a state level they can just say well... growing is a federal crime... NO PAY OUT."

GT21^
My question is If my grow-garage burned down but nothing to my house. Will they play games on my house or will they just not pay for the garage ( I don't want them to)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
To answer...* Is the external grow shed/garage hooked to power? Answer: Unlimited tap rule and approved, the panel for safety has (2) Auto-ceiling-electrical Extinguisher 3kg and a Extinguisher on each door
* Water? Is it up to code? A: Yes

"And even if you are good on a state level they can just say well... growing is a federal crime... NO PAY OUT."

GT21^
My question is If my grow-garage burned down but nothing to my house. Will they play games on my house or will they just not pay for the garage ( I don't want them to)
They would only care about the property covered in the premium. (The shed is not covered it burns down.. you just eat it.) If they find out there is an uninsured grow shed on the property where the insured property lies then they may try to drop your coverage or raise your premium due to RISK.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
What about a problem that isnt caused by or related to grow. For example, roof falls in over garages and on ther side of house you have a grow. If it is discovered will they deny since an illegal activity is occurring regardless of whether or not that caused issue?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What about a problem that isnt caused by or related to grow. For example, roof falls in over garages and on ther side of house you have a grow. If it is discovered will they deny since an illegal activity is occurring regardless of whether or not that caused issue?
Sure will... ok.. to give you an idea.... my homie in oregon got his insurance dropped because they used google earth and found the 50 monsters. .. they said get rid of the grow legal or not or we drop your coverage. ... and of course even if he wanted to he couldnt get rid of truck loads of dirt and plants and shit in the time given.

This happened only a month b4 harvest

Top Bottom