• 🎅 Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25
Would appreciate any input ?? One question i do have,,,,When using either of these humidity packs do you still need to burp or do you just seal and the pack does the work?,

Would appreciate any input ?? One question i do have,,,,When using either of these humidity packs do you still need to burp or do you just seal and the pack does the work?,
save your weed and do it the right way,burping,i used the 62 one time and burped finished cure was great,put that damn thing in my jar and 2 months later i had a whole jar of molded weed

Here's a tip for you.
I only use boveda to test my humidity meters.

Bought 2 dozen, tiny, 1 inch x 1/2 x 1/2, humidity meters on Amazon. I put one in the jar to track the humidity.
59-60 % is ideal for me. I keep one meter outside of the jar because tropical humidity can run >70% for weeks here. 70% and above will mold your buds. And if it gets below ~54% it is too dry and curing is no longer an option.

The outside meter lets me know when NOT to "burp"
They are dirt cheap and fairly accurate. Just do a search for humidity meters, they will pop up

Here's a tip for you.
I only use boveda to test my humidity meters.

Bought 2 dozen, tiny, 1 inch x 1/2 x 1/2, humidity meters on Amazon. I put one in the jar to track the humidity.
59-60 % is ideal for me. I keep one meter outside of the jar because tropical humidity can run >70% for weeks here. 70% and above will mold your buds. And if it gets below ~54% it is too dry and curing is no longer an option

Have you ever tried a desiccant to lower the humidity?

you would probably need a very very small one, just enough to lower the jar humidity to 60%

Dank Sinatra

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out