Interested in Opinions.

• Thread starter Farmerjorganic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Farmerjorganic

Hello,

I'm putting an order together for some subcool gear from this site (Thank god I found it been looking for sub's gear for a long time now and never knew where to get it)

Just wondering what you guys thought some of the best genes you've grown from this site's selection are? Pictures and smoke reports much needed :)

Thanks,
John

Anyone grown out the pure afghan from DNA. I was thinking about MLI from sensi but i hear very mixed reveiws about that strain these days. Someone said Mr Nice afghan but just thought I would ask opinions.

F

Farmerjorganic

Also anyone grown out LUI from spice of life or Legends and if so which is better?

Thanks,
John

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Just working through my first TGA grow so I'm of no real help to you. I have noticed his gear seems pretty dialed with respect to predictable phenotypes through other peoples grows. Maybe focus on a trait you'd like to have and start there.

F

Farmerjorganic

lets call the trait i'm looking heady. I'm getting stuff for yeild and a balance of sativa and Indica. Now i'm just looking for what people think is the most intresting.

Thanks,
John

T

Thick Smoke

i would be willing to say any of subs stuff is good. of his stuff i would personally want the flav or jillybean.

heady could be considered most weed's from a reputable breeder.

you looking for,

flavor?
potency?

P

ProGroWannabe

Just a bump for this thread. I too would like to see some onfo/pics on DNA'a Afghan.

F

Farmerjorganic

I was more looking for other growers favs. Maybe some grow reports and such... Just wondering basicly what you like and why. I like to talk about strains and I find this to be a good way to talk about opinions of a lot of strains in one fourm.

Flav looks pretty but i haven't done much research I'll check it out.

Jilly i'm taken a pass on. Smoke some and loved it but had to much for awhile so now i'm on to something new.

Thanks,
John

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
For me it's Agent Orange , The Flav and Space Queen

hubcap

hubcap

is jack the ripper subcools work?
tried that and jacks cleaner2. both are good but the JTR makes bad ass yields with top notch burn....

also...someone inquired about LUI.......
its a legends strain and although it yields well and makes great hash, dried flowers of LUI leave a bit to be desired, imo. ..............

-hc-

F

Farmerjorganic

Well thanks for the lui info.. I'll pass that on the group. What two strain has you guys grown that yeilded like crazy and produced great bud? I keep hearing JTR anything from this site? Maybe more of sub's gear or anything really.

Also which tasted the very best of all you've grown.

For me I would say.... that it would be hard for me to choose.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Sub's Agent Orange is suppose to be a big yielder of high quality, very tasty buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom