Interesting Info on Curing... apply to Canni?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I found an interesting article about drying and curing tobacco, which has many commonalities with drying and curing our buds. It seems curing is much different than drying, which is often mixed up with curing which is more of a treatment than a drying method. Aging is the process I mostly think of when doing the mason jar thing. A true cure is more like the semi nasty brick weed of the 60s and early 70s, while aging is something more on par of what is desired and discussed about. An interesting article if you have the time and an open mind!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I found an interesting article about drying and curing tobacco, which has many commonalities with drying and curing our buds. It seems curing is much different than drying, which is often mixed up with curing which is more of a treatment than a drying method. Aging is the process I mostly think of when doing the mason jar thing. A true cure is more like the semi nasty brick weed of the 60s and early 70s, while aging is something more on par of what is desired and discussed about. An interesting article if you have the time and an open mind!
Heck I’d give a go next batch

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

When will they start dipping Marley® brand Thai sticks© in sugar water? When the Cannabis scene is completely taken over by cluelessness, and unevolved placebo people dictate reality with their invalid opinions. I'm a realist, and you can't hold a real conversation on this topic any longer. "flavor is subjective" no I'm pretty sure we call them strains for a reason. The OG should taste like OG not Botanicare. And the stronger the strain flavor the better. Quality is not subjective, strain preference is subjective.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
When will they start dipping Marley® brand Thai sticks© in sugar water? When the Cannabis scene is completely taken over by cluelessness, and unevolved placebo people dictate reality with their invalid opinions. I'm a realist, and you can't hold a real conversation on this topic any longer. "flavor is subjective" no I'm pretty sure we call them strains for a reason. The OG should taste like OG not Botanicare. And the stronger the strain flavor the better. Quality is not subjective, strain preference is subjective.
It’s why organic living soil is the only way to ensure proper weed flavors

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm not sure I understand the gist of the Thai Stick comment. Was there something I said that was incorrect or offensive, or did I totally misunderstand the reply?

Latest posts

Top Bottom