Interesting results with light cycle experiments.

• Thread starter NewGuyIdeas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NewGuyIdeas

A few grows ago, I conducted an experiment which yielded some interesting results. I had a couple fairly large photo period plants that I was flipping to flower. Instead of switching to 12-12 and leaving it there, I switched to 12-12 for one week, and then I switched back to 20-4 for a week, and then back to 12 12 until they finished. Although the plant had some unusual looking buds, it was good quality and the yield was impressive. Has anyone else had experience with this?

A while back I also had another plant which after three and a half weeks of flower, ended up re-vegging for 2 weeks because of a problem with the light timer. After the problem was corrected, I allowed the plant to finish up, she turned into an absolute monster with regard to yield, but the quality was definitely compromised. I'm wondering if anyone has done experiments with this sort of thing. When growing cannabis Outdoors, the light cycle doesn't immediately flip, it's more of a transitional phase. If you're not concerned with getting to harvest as fast as possible, maybe it makes sense to replicate this indoors as well.

steamroller

steamroller

You may find this interesting.
I did for sure .
Lots of interesting tidbits in Learn section ..

Top Bottom