Internet crap??

• Thread starter Popdee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Popdee

Popdee

First off I have to say a heart felt thanks to the farmers here that "talked" me through my "crisis.
Now the reason I found you farmers in the first place was because I subjected my girl to too many of the " quick fix method's " I found on the internet. Some may work to give you better,bigger buds, but I'm not convinced now.
Here is what I've read and tried. What do you think of these "treatments?
Epson salts & water
Hydrogen peroxide &water (for oxygen)
Crushed one of my Cal,Magnesium, zinc supplements &water
Molasses/brown sugar &water
Honey&water
Coffee ground on dirt
The list goes on. The one that freaks me out is, 72 hours in the dark before harvest. I have a personal relationship with this girl,we talk,I can't see doing that to her, no mater what the gain, even though she knows and I know what the end result will be. I plan to pray over her on harvest night,can't hurt 😀
So what about all this hocus pocus, I'm old school, cow shit and water always worked before, but then I've never seen buds of the likes posted here ✌
Over and out Popdee

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

First off I have to say a heart felt thanks to the farmers here that "talked" me through my "crisis.
Now the reason I found you farmers in the first place was because I subjected my girl to too many of the " quick fix method's " I found on the internet. Some may work to give you better,bigger buds, but I'm not convinced now.
Here is what I've read and tried. What do you think of these "treatments?
Epson salts & water
Hydrogen peroxide &water (for oxygen)
Crushed one of my Cal,Magnesium, zinc supplements &water
Molasses/brown sugar &water
Honey&water
Coffee ground on dirt
The list goes on. The one that freaks me out is, 72 hours in the dark before harvest. I have a personal relationship with this girl,we talk,I can't see doing that to her, no mater what the gain, even though she knows and I know what the end result will be. I plan to pray over her on harvest night,can't hurt 😀
So what about all this hocus pocus, I'm old school, cow shit and water always worked before, but then I've never seen buds of the likes posted here ✌
Over and out Popdee

Unless your medium requires extra nutrients for proper growth none of the suggestions are necessary at all. And will likely work against the plants health if applied as it could be too much blocking the roots.

And 24 hrs darkness before harvest will allow all starches to migrate back down to the roots for a faster cure and bettwr taste sooner but also is not neccessary.

The thing that helps us get bigger better buds is a proper environment and feeding. Plenty of light and most of all......

.......patience.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Yep. Listen to @MIMedGrower. Go to his grow diary and start reading. He keeps it simple and grows big f@ckoff nugs man.
I recently gave up on all the schemes and tricks and pk blasternations and that. Also trying to give up on being a stubborn bastard. Doesnt matter what antidotal opinions I have or what I like.. it’s results. Trust results. Trying to ‘trick’ a plant into doing stunts for you yields less than just keeping it simple and providing what the plants need I’ve found. There’s some crazy sh*t on the internet good sir

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Yep. Listen to @MIMedGrower. Go to his grow diary and start reading. He keeps it simple and grows big f@ckoff nugs man.
I recently gave up on all the schemes and tricks and pk blasternations and that. Also trying to give up on being a stubborn bastard. Doesnt matter what antidotal opinions I have or what I like.. it’s results. Trust results. Trying to ‘trick’ a plant into doing stunts for you yields less than just keeping it simple and providing what the plants need I’ve found. There’s some crazy sh*t on the internet good sir
Preach it, brother. More plants are killed by love than neglect. Maximizing light, air, water, and the basic nutrients is necessary before any additional techniques can add value.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks but anyone should be able to do it. I just pretty much follow the old grow books. And a few tips from great gardeners worked in.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thanks but anyone should be able to do it. I just pretty much follow the old grow books. And a few tips from great gardeners worked in.
I love that you are humble brother. Proves my point all the more haha. Better listen to the wise, humble gardener 🤣 it’s not rocket appliances. Plants are known to grow even without our intervention.. or so I’ve read on the Internet

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I love that you are humble brother. Proves my point all the more haha. Better listen to the wise, humble gardener 🤣 it’s not rocket appliances. Plants are known to grow even without our intervention.. or so I’ve read on the Internet

Lol. Yes the dense forest around me has me agreeing wholeheartedly. I spend my time cutting it back from taking over my yard. Lol.

But whats this about rocket appliances? I just spent my life savings on them. Dont they work?

Popdee

Popdee

Lesson learned. Only real good thing I really liked was Manifolding. Last time I had a big grow I only had books to read (15 years ago) but got weed . Now this Farm and all the combined knowledge is a blessing. Thanks to you folks I have a new night time obsession 😀
Over and out Popdee

20190413 001821
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lesson learned. Only real good thing I really liked was Manifolding. Last time I had a big grow I only had books to read (15 years ago) but got weed . Now this Farm and all the combined knowledge is a blessing. Thanks to you folks I have a new night time obsession 😀
Over and out Popdee

Look at all those tops! Great structure too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom