intro

• Thread starter rudedog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rudedog

rudedog

Hello,

Fairily new grower here. On my third go indoors. I do a lot of reading so I've been able to navigate hurdles so far without too much damage.
Ive had:
heat stress
cold stress
mites, thrips and aphids
hermies got a whole crop
bad clones/ good clones
running too many strains at once
starting half cocked so end up chasing problems

So I've been through alot so far. The hermie crop - was too much to sort out. I was going to lose them all so I ran em out anyways. I needed some stock to practice extractions. I ended up with some awesome material over 20 %. Not bad for 10 strains all at once, and seeds. Got 1.7 lbs per light.

Anyways there you go - that's who I am.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hello,

Fairily new grower here. On my third go indoors. I do a lot of reading so I've been able to navigate hurdles so far without too much damage.
Ive had:
heat stress
cold stress
mites, thrips and aphids
hermies got a whole crop
bad clones/ good clones
running too many strains at once
starting half cocked so end up chasing problems

So I've been through alot so far. The hermie crop - was too much to sort out. I was going to lose them all so I ran em out anyways. I needed some stock to practice extractions. I ended up with some awesome material over 20 %. Not bad for 10 strains all at once, and seeds. Got 1.7 lbs per light.

Anyways there you go - that's who I am.
Welcome to the farm. Start a grow diary, let’s see these beauties. Happy grows.
BurnZ

REDBUD46

REDBUD46

Welcome, i fell into this trap, i got back into growing after 20 years away, got all excited, took on to much... ended up with good but not great 1st go. the extra diversity sharpened my learning curve :)

who said something about the growers shadow? that was a good saying...

rudedog

rudedog

I did some growing 25 years ago too. I started this time knowing I was going to have a learning curve - I didn't expect it to be as steep as it is. Probably because I started with way too much. 4 lights - then 8 - then 12 - now 20 - and looking to set up the next 20. If we follow the trend - I'll have 160 lights going in 2 years. Shit!!

Top Bottom