Introduce myself.

• Thread starter Coltybolt45
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coltybolt45

Coltybolt45

Hello how are y'all farmers doing. My name's Colt. Big fan of AMS, currently growing some green crack autos one just broke soil the others in 7th week of flower. I'm an outdoor organic manual watering kinda guy. The temp here is perfect and I'm pleased with the genetics I've got. Any comments feedback and questions are greatly appreciated.

Introduce myself
Introduce myself 2
GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Put that thing in the sun. Maximum amount possible.

Also, there is a wealth of information regarding autoflowers on this wonderful site. If you are pleased with the above plant, imagine your excitement when you properly bring one from seed to harvest.

Coltybolt45

Coltybolt45

Put that thing in the sun. Maximum amount possible.

Also, there is a wealth of information regarding autoflowers on this wonderful site. If you are pleased with the above plant, imagine your excitement when you properly bring one from seed to harvest.
I've grown photos before and did well. This is my first run growing an auto. I smoked an auto a friend shared and the quality was unbelievable. My biggest issue has been leaf minors and keeping my girl out of the rain.

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Welcome to the farm! Looking good! The autos I have grown were as good as the photos as Ive grown and some just as large too. Still growing some but just what fits in my veg tent now.

Top Bottom