Introducing…

• Thread starter RamDan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RamDan

RamDan

I thought I’d take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Dan, I’m a Canuck, i’m by no means an expert but I’m not a rank amateur either. Been growing off and on since the early 80s. Mostly on for the past 6 years. I grow the best cannabis that I possibly can each and every time. Love to make new types of edibles and extracts such as shatter, old method cannabutter, infused sugar (makes crazy cotton candy) and oils…I am pretty active in the local scene. Currently running over 100 plants, perpetual harvest style. Try and have a harvest every 2-4 weeks. (So yeah I’m busy af on any given day) Use all types of lights and have yet to find the perfect one. Grow different strains and have yet to find the perfect one too lol. I’m liking this Do Si Dos I grew last time around..also the LVTK, but any of the Jack Herer crosses are great also. Jacks Girlfriend was a good one. (Jack herer x gsc) but all the time strains are appearing that are better and better. My few attempts at creating my own strains didn’t pan out perfect, although I have a blueberry pineapple cross that appears promising. Anyway, I might post some stuff here and there and I hope I pick up some solid pointers from all the experienced growers on this site!
Cheers

Introducing
Introducing 2
Introducing 3
Jakecan

Jakecan

Welcome! Those are some pretty flowers you have there! What strain is the darker one?

RamDan

RamDan

Welcome! Those are some pretty flowers you have there! What strain is the darker one?
First one is a LVTK, or Las Vegas Triangle Kush, taken under LED light which alters the colours, second and Third pics are a sub phenotype of Moby Dick, purple moby. The third pic shows regular moby, Jacks girlfriend and in center a purple moby. As for the second pic, yeah I burned them a little with too much nutes (canna brand) near the end. I quit using that line of nutes after that, even at half strength it was too much. But I will say, the purple moby tasted just like hash when it was burnt, and the nugs were rock solid, averaging 138/g per plant. Average was over the entire 34 plant run, and some were runts, others half pounders. Was good run.

RamDan

RamDan

The do si dos all came a lovely shade of purple as well, you can see the Lvtk as well, one on table at right rear, they stayed green
F0162130 C576 41CA B943 93C29FA819DA

Latest posts

Top Bottom