Introducing Ferritus

• Thread starter Ferritus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ferritus

Ferritus

Hi there,

I am a first-time grower from BC. After several months of research (including various posts throughout this forum) I feel adequately prepared to try and grow some cannabis!

I have just sprouted my seeds (White Widow auto flower and feminized, from Crop King), and I will post photos and info of my set up in the next day or so, to give the mods time to see this.

I went with an auto flower because that seems to be the easiest for a first time grower. Once I have a few grows under my belt, I hope to move on to regular seeds. I also have far-off dreams of creating a strain (I have a name for it!)- but for now, baby steps!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi there,

I am a first-time grower from BC. After several months of research (including various posts throughout this forum) I feel adequately prepared to try and grow some cannabis!

I have just sprouted my seeds (White Widow auto flower and feminized, from Crop King), and I will post photos and info of my set up in the next day or so, to give the mods time to see this.

I went with an auto flower because that seems to be the easiest for a first time grower. Once I have a few grows under my belt, I hope to move on to regular seeds. I also have far-off dreams of creating a strain (I have a name for it!)- but for now, baby steps!
Welcome to the farm.

I think you may find reg seeds a bit more forgiving to grow.

Cudos on taking the time to do some research and plenty of great growers here to help you be successful in all your growing dreams.

Looking forward to the grow diary

Latest posts

Top Bottom