Introducing myself badinfluence to the farm

• Thread starter Badinfluence
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badinfluence

Badinfluence

Good afternoon, I'm new to the site and relatively new to growing. Im not sure what to tell you about me other than I grow because of sever nerve pain due to a motorcycle accident. Moved to Illinois to grow and I just started my third round three weeks ago. I find that growing cannabis is fun and sometimes challenging. I hope to meet some growers to up my game. I'm a firm believer in the institute of knowledge shared. If we can help each other be better at what we do, I'm all for it.
Stoner question of the day, if accidents happen within 5 miles of your home, why not move ten miles away?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Good afternoon, I'm new to the site and relatively new to growing. Im not sure what to tell you about me other than I grow because of sever nerve pain due to a motorcycle accident. Moved to Illinois to grow and I just started my third round three weeks ago. I find that growing cannabis is fun and sometimes challenging. I hope to meet some growers to up my game. I'm a firm believer in the institute of knowledge shared. If we can help each other be better at what we do, I'm all for it.
Stoner question of the day, if accidents happen within 5 miles of your home, why not move ten miles away?
My wife and I were in a bike accident also. Welcome.
Because if I go ten miles that direction, the accident can follow.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Go 10 miles opposite direction and your 15 miles away, lol not. Biker here.
I can go 10 miles in any direction and I'm still only 5 miles from an accident. But I've been riding for 10 miles so I probably am feelin good....

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the FARM....Of Good AND Bad influences, soooo enter at your own risk...But Welcome! 🤣 E Komo Mai! 👍😎

Oh btw...Do you have any pics of your current grow? Or last ones too...No matter, we take 'em all...👍😄

Badinfluence

Badinfluence

Welcome to the FARM....Of Good AND Bad influences, soooo enter at your own risk...But Welcome! 🤣 E Komo Mai! 👍😎

Oh btw...Do you have any pics of your current grow? Or last ones too...No matter, we take 'em all...👍😄
Oh tons of pictures. I'll search for the show and tell page. They aren't large scale grows. I live in a small house and outside isn't an option. I'll post a couple cuties

IMG 20211014 172731
IMG 20211012 112609
IMG 20210927 120004
IMG 20210927 141532
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Welcome brother, i want to reply to your stoner question! :P

I want to move...but that would mean traveling within the 5 miles which is known for accidents..so best i get baked and not move. :P

I'm sure you will meet growers to help up your game, it's funny i was thinking before the internet was around, meeting someone who knew hydroponics was a rare thing.
But now like wow it's a global gathering of minds, pretty amazing when you think about it. :)

Top Bottom